Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Ummm... What are you trying to point out?

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
If it is the same, I find it odd that they would list the seating capacity at 5 -- unless the skyline doesn't have the small box in the back middle seat that holds the "first aid kit."

-Ken

-------
impatiently waiting for my Diamond Graphite...

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Infiniti does not exist outside of North America. North Americans aren't willing to pay $40k for a Nissan. The same is true of Lexus and Toyota's relationship. All the cars we buy here under the Lexus and Infiniti name plate are resold by their parent companies under the parent label outside of this continent.

The G35 carries the Skyline name for example.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was trying to point out what Semi On Said. Also, the Skyline is one of Japans most famous sports cars and was not available in USA. You had to import the Skyline if you wanted one.

G35 Coupe
Brilliant Silver
Auto
Everything but NAV
http://www.corevoltage.com

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Of course, Skyline purists would be quick to point out that they don't believe the new VQ engine is worthy of the Skyline badge...

And the version that made Skyline a legendary name has always been the GT-R, a turbo charged, AWD Rally Car. Supposedly, the new GT-R will be the first car to carry the Nissan Skyline name in America.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

Aahhh the GT-R...gonna be sweet!

'03 G35 Sedan.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Agreed.

I can't wait to see what AWD and a turbo does to the FM platform.

Unfortunately, some of the pictures I've seen have been a bit too "prototype". I'm hoping the end result is far closer to the G35.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My question, though, is 'will they completely change up the engine and use another RB26DETT, or will they possibly make a VQ35DETT?

and if so, will it truly compare to the RB?

________________________-----------_------------
Too many god damn riceboys in this world. Quit thinking FF 4 cylinders will actually win. Even a real japanese racer knows better than that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts