Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I just wanted to share; I recently purchased an 06 G35 Sedan and immediately hated the BOSE system. Had the new system up and running before my temp tags expired :)

After doing some research on this and other G35ish forums I read a lot about something called the 4080 sub which used to be produced by company A and I guess one of the members decided to go start another company. This box is awesome. It's perfectly matched to the sub and looks great:

Boxology Website: Boxology

It was a little on the what I considered "pricey" side - but after looking at other custom boxes it's pretty equivalent and I can't stress how nice the build quality and customer service were. I accidentally told them that I had the full size spare so they sent me that box (I was wrong) - so they fedex'd me an add-on piece (on their dime) and now it's perfect (2.5" height difference in the trunk).

Anyway - my 2 cents. Excellent buy give Nicholas a shout ([email protected]).

Cheers,

Jeremy
- 2006 G35 Sedan (JDM Single DIN Setup / Kenwood KDC-X995 HU / Alpine PDX5 / CDT Speakers all around / Boxology Stealth Sub Box with Image Dynamics 10" sub)

sub1.jpg

sub2.jpg

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
do you know what the internal volume of the box is? ive seen a lot that are 0.75 cu ft.... i plan on getting a jl 10w3v3.. that uses 0.625 for optimum sound quality, so i want to stay close to that volume

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
crap.. nvm.. i just realized you said sedan... my proofreading skills are sub par. lol. wont work with my coupe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts