Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked with the shipping Company yesterday and Connor's car should arrive on or before next friday...:)

I was looking at the pictures from the Inspection I had done on the car and noticed that the front seats have different patterns, What is the reason for the Drivers Seat being different from the passenger? As i looked at other G35 Coupe's they are all like this?

Thanks
Darrell

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The stitching pattern on the Bottom Cushion looks different from the drivers to passenger side.. I also had noticed this on a 2007 G35 at the dealer..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Infiniti514

Thanks for the information, I thought it had to be correct sice I saw one at the dealer the same way, I just wondered why the different patterns..

Darrell

·
Premium Member
53,488 Posts
It won't be long before the car arrives and you and your son can start modding it. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It won't be long before the car arrives and you and your son can start modding it. :)
Gilley, Trust me Connor is checking his Savings Account already to buy some things, OEM Front Lip Spoiler,19" OEM Rays,Wheel Spacers, and that's just a few items he's taking about. I keep telling him to Work More...

His best friend since fourth grade is moving to Salt Lake City Utah and Connor's having him a Going Away party on Friday and all I'm hearing is DO YOU THINK MY CAR WILL BE HERE BEFORE THEN.. Track it to see where it's at?

I'll post pictures of Connor with his car when it arrives.

Thanks
Darrell

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, I have never noticed the difference in stitching...
I first noticed it on a 2007 at the dealer and thought that is strange with two different seats, then when I received the pictures of Connor's car it was the same..

Thatguy.. you never noticed because you always sitting in the drivers seat:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts