Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience or advice in shipping large pictures across country (PA to FL)? The picture is 62" x 50" and is around 2" thick. Apparently, the picture's size is too big for UPS or FedEx to ship. Thanks for any advice!

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
PA to FL? Considering the weather I'd consider just driving down there to enjoy some warmer temperatures. If that's outta the question then I'd go with DHL. My parents use them to ship big stuff occasionally. I'm surprised Fed/Ex or UPS wouldn't ship it. THey usually ship anything

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
GZire said:
Try a freight forwarder like DHL/Danzas.
What do you know about DHL/Danzas?

You could also try R&L www.gorlc.com. If they don't give you a reasonable price than shoot me an email with all the specifics and I will get you a price ([email protected]).

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
Jaylin said:
GZire said:

You could also try R&L www.gorlc.com. If they don't give you a reasonable price than shoot me an email with all the specifics and I will get you a price ([email protected]).
We use them here. Tend to be a bit stronger in this area. I'm sure there are guys on the East Coast that might have more pull than them.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
GZire said:
Jaylin said:
GZire said:

We use them here. Tend to be a bit stronger in this area. I'm sure there are guys on the East Coast that might have more pull than them.
DHL is a great carrier for smaller shipments, similar to Fedex or UPS. But Danzas is more of a freight fowarder and it is usually cheaper to go directly to a carrier for a minimum shipment, which is what this would be classified as.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dholly said:
Hmm, drive it to DC and buy it a seat on the AutoTrain?
LOL. The only problem is getting it to DC and getting it from Sanford, FL ( I think that's where it stops in FL) to my father's house because it's so big.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts