Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1361 - 1380 of 1387 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
Nope. I've tried a lot of different strands of weed, but not synthetic MJ. I don't get the point?
Me either. Didn't know there was synthetic stuff, but I had read about it recently. Figured you were the resident authority on the matter.

BTW you hear about some laws that make it a crime to smoke anything and have a child in the same car?

·
Registered
14,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,366
Me either. Didn't know there was synthetic stuff, but I had read about it recently. Figured you were the resident authority on the matter.

BTW you hear about some laws that make it a crime to smoke anything and have a child in the same car?
Good law. Some people say that the government is waaay to intrusive, but in this case, I think it's a health risk and it should be regulated.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
My cable runs off my internet, so when it quits, I lose it all luckily I can use my phone and 3G network to get online.

My internet/cable is still down :( Comcast sucks!!! This is an every weekend thing.

·
Super Moderator
27,333 Posts
I can hit low-mid 20's downloading from a wired connection. wireless with my laptop (n) won't quite hit 20. iphone will run in the low teens on wifi.

At work we have what amounts to a really good dial-up speed. Download speeds are almost always less than 100K and usually less than 50K.

I had to download a program at work the other day that was 550M. It literally took all day. Started it around 7:30, wasn't done until almost 4. Went home and downloaded something else from the same site, 750M in <10 minutes.

I'm spoiled at home.

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
Good law. Some people say that the government is waaay to intrusive, but in this case, I think it's a health risk and it should be regulated.
We have that law. I think people who want to argue it are probably smokers. I also agree with the law.
I understand why you folks agree with the law in principle, but I think it's horrible. I think it is horrible because it means the Govt can dictate to you other things such as why did you give your child a piece of candy because it's going to mess up their teeth, or what you fed them for dinner. Give a kid one too many pieces of bacon and we should haul you off to prison and put a bullet into you.

1361 - 1380 of 1387 Posts