Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1341 - 1360 of 1387 Posts

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
I got a wild hair and rented Cheech & Chong's Hey Watch This. It's pretty funny. Especially if you liked Up in Smoke. Of course it's almost all about pot, but still hilarious. Shelby Chong is in it, and she is beautiful and hilarious!

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
I got a wild hair and rented Cheech & Chong's Hey Watch This. It's pretty funny. Especially if you liked Up in Smoke. Of course it's almost all about pot, but still hilarious. Shelby Chong is in it, and she is beautiful and hilarious!
Why would you waste your money on that? Just have gamma tape a day in his life and send it to you.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Welcome to 'in the know' Gilley ;)

corrected .
I am impressed tg. Considering you don't partake, and never have, that was good! Well done ole chap.

Why would you waste your money on that? Just have gamma tape a day in his life and send it to you.
hahahaaaaaa! I bet that would be hilarious! And it wasn't a waste, it was truly funny. But I would pay to see a day in the life of gamma too!
Reality tv for potheads.

Well, I'm no a pothead, left that behind years ago, but it would still be entertaining!

·
Registered
14,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,356
She's a very attractive woman. I first saw her in the documentary A/k/a Tommy Chong (2006). It's the documentary where the Feds bullied Tommy Chong into going to prison for his son's actions of selling a bong from California to Pennsylvania. Utter bullshit. But yeah, she seemed nice.

up in smoke is the bomb
It is! :cool:

Between 1998 and 2000, sure. Wasted years. Fun years, but those were the worst years of my life. I didn't amount to much except get becoming a beach bum, working at a gun store while handing my wages over to Visa/MC and flunking out of college. Ohhh and ringing up 17k in credit card debt.

Yes G gamma is Chong.
Not anymore. Not for a while. I still indulge in it once or twice a week, which literally means 1 to 2 joints per week, but that's it. I'm a stay at home dad now, I have to be a good role model and clear headed. I never drink heavily or smoke weed when I am the only one watching the baby. So when I smoke weed now, it's usually on the weekend after a meal on my 2nd or 3rd glass of wine. I go to sleep nice and dandy :grin:

1341 - 1360 of 1387 Posts