Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to see some other G sedans, especially any tinted out versions. I'm trying to decide the age old question.."To Tint, Or Not To Tint.." I'll post my pics on Monday after I take them this weekend(if it doesn'd snow).

Also, Does anyone know the tint laws in NJ?

G35 Sedan...All Black!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Prossimo, I am out of town right now through the weekend. I have some pics on my computer at home which crashed on me last night. Soon as I get it back up and running I will post some of my ride with tinted windows early next week. All the G's I have seen though with tinted windows look much better!

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Tinting Laws

Looks like Jersey will allow any (front and rear). PA is any on rear windows and 70% on front (which is basically stock tint) PA stinks [:(]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the laws VQ. Looking forward to the pictures Chaz. My camera was "borrowed" this weekend, no pics yet from me.

G35 Sedan...All Black!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yeah hopefully its just the power supply on my comp at home...which if thats the case I will be up and running late tonight then I can post some...otherwise later in the week/weekend. FREAKIN COMPS! [banghead]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Why'd they stop making that color? I liked it a lot. I guess they're pushing everyone to the CB now?

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

1 - 12 of 12 Posts