Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn Valentine's day.

Went to pick up chocolates, scrape front passenger rim.

Most expensive chocolates ever.

[:(!]

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
It was bound to happen some time. At least you got it out of the way and don't have to freak out when it happens in the future.

Still sucks though.

How bad is it? Are we talking deep gouges here or a minor scrap that no one other than you will ever notice?

·
Registered
172 Posts
oh man, that sucks. sorry to hear that. but the real issue at hand is where the chocolates for you or a loved one?

if they were for you, hey at least you got some quality chocolate out of it (not exactly a trade-off but ok)

if they were not for you, you can blame whomever they were for =) hehe j/k
[:D]

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
6 inch scrape.
Right along the edge where the tire meets the rim.
About 1/8 - 1/4 inch wide.

Yes it hurts.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I thought that was something only women drivers are prone to doing! lol

·
Registered
153 Posts
In a way it was...the box of chocalates was for his female..so in way it was a woman...

FLaCo = SKiNNy

·
Registered
72 Posts
my wife scraped the right front rim of my G to weeks after we bought it. We called the deapership and they were able to fix the rim for $115 and you can't even tell that it happened.

'03 platinum coupe

·
Registered
143 Posts
Do you still let her drive it? I wouldn't!

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Black Obsidian / Graphite

·
Registered
72 Posts
yeah I did. She didn't want to drive it for a while after that though. Especially when I first called the dealership and they said that it would cost $845 to replace the rim!

'03 platinum coupe

·
Registered
72 Posts
yeah, no kidding. I guess Infiniti is pretty proud of their rims. [dunno] I guess it could have also been because the car was so new. Maybe the prices will drop after the car has been out for a while.

'03 platinum coupe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts