Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow G35 lovers......
Is this the harness that tells me that I have my Sat Radio Prewired in my Coupe?

Thanks [cheers]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
336 Posts
You lucky bastard,u dont know what i went through to get mine hooked up. Yeah thats the plug

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ljcav7788

You lucky bastard,u dont know what i went through to get mine hooked up. Yeah thats the plug

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

HEE HEE HEE [:D] [finger]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Yup, pre-wired. Just buy the receiver and plug it in! The kit from grubbs comes with adhesive foam tape to secure it down next to the Bose amp. Also, don't forget to ground the sat receiver.... just connect the ground wire that comes with the kit to the chasis of the receiver, and the other end to a bare metal part in the trunk (I used a bolt next to the amp).

You can buy the receiver here, they're still at a very good price:
http://www.infinitiwholesaleparts.com/

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks VQ. [^]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts