Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont if that has been done, but I am very close to becoming a new G35 owner. Like many of the people here I have spent my time researching and talking to different people to get the best price and along the way I encountered good service and bad service. So everyone that has a dealership or a sales person that they would like to commend post here....

Houston - North Houston Infiniti - Ed Bernal
Dallas / Ft. Worth - Grubbs Infiniti - Ralph Kinchen & Danny Mayer

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Infiniti of Ardmore,
Salesman Murray Shore [thmsup]
Sales Manager Jeff Marcus [thmsup]

Great experience so far. [cheers]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I'm also down with North Houston Infiniti!

Ed Bernal - [thmsup]
Neil Thompson - [thmsup]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Miller Infiniti in Van Nuys, California:

Jerome Toomey [thmsup]
Steve Ratmansky [thmsup]

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
7 Posts
May I direct your attention to a previous posting re: my 7,500 service. I like the folks at the dealership too, but don't get too fond of these guys.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by doubleduece

I dont if that has been done, but I am very close to becoming a new G35 owner. Like many of the people here I have spent my time researching and talking to different people to get the best price and along the way I encountered good service and bad service. So everyone that has a dealership or a sales person that they would like to commend post here....

Houston - North Houston Infiniti - Ed Bernal
Dallas / Ft. Worth - Grubbs Infiniti - Ralph Kinchen & Danny Mayer
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Join the club double. I too got my car through Ed at North Houston Infiniti. Great guy and loved the service there. Top notch dealer! We should try and get together us Houstonian folk...Lead???

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
61 Posts
GOT HER!!!! I actually purchased my car from Grubbs Infiniti in Dallas but I spoke to Ed at Northside and he gaveme some great words of wisdom, was totally honest and I have much respect for him. Grubss was just able to get me a better deal. Well the finally delivered her thispast Friday. I had to leave work a little early to welcome her home, but I was able to take pics just as she rolled up...more coming soon.

http://www.canlasconcepts.com/g35.jpg

Also any of you Houston guys had the clear bra installed? I already have a small little chip....

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mcanlas

Also any of you Houston guys had the clear bra installed? I already have a small little chip....
Doh! That sucks man, I feel your pain. I personally don't like the look of the clear bra, but I know they do it at North Houston Infiniti.

Congrats on the new wheels! Like Chaz said, us Houston folk need to get together soon.

Can't wait to see more pics!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
mcanlas, congrats on the new ride. The pic looks sharp! [thmsup] It's gonna be hard to tell you and lead apart...

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

mcanlas, congrats on the new ride. The pic looks sharp! [thmsup] It's gonna be hard to tell you and lead apart...
Except for the front bumper, the side skirts, the rear bumper, the wheels and the tires.

[lol]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

Except for the front bumper, the side skirts, the rear bumper, the wheels and the tires.
give him time... everyone wants one like yours, lead! [:D]

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by mcanlas

I still have "paper" plates as well.
I usually use the Chinette with the decorative borders.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts