Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up an 04 G35 coupe last month for a song. The picture was taken just before I got it. Only 120,000 miles on the clock. Needs work but it's solid. Dents and paint fixing will come last. Just replaced VC gaskets, spark plugs, cam sensors, all lights and both front ballasts, cleaned out all 4 sunroof drain tubes, and a whole lot more I'm forgetting. Anyway been working on it. Needs every suspension bushing replaced. Drives great. Glad to be here

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard and congrats! You've come to the right place - there are lots of great choices for parts, service, and many owners willing to help you. Safe driving and happy modding!
Thank you! Come to think of it, I've got some control arms currently in my cart from your company. I'll be clicking the checkout button on the first. Military doesn't get paid till the first so I don't either... I can't wait to do the install. Gonna need some new front tires as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok. CarID sent me a partial amount. Called them on Saturday and was told they'd send the rest by yesterday. They didn't send a tracking number so I guess I'll call them again today. It really seems like they are a dropship company. Hopefully the other parts come in soon. I need this thing going straight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts