Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I had a guy in an E55 AMG spank me too, but I wasn't aware we were racing for a bit. I had no expectation of beating him and thought it fun until he stopped on the one way road (it went from 2 to 1 and I was merely accellerating to get around what I assumed would be an old man driving very slowly). He raced to keep me from getting in front of him only to stop and make a left tern maybe 100 feet from the merge.

Cock.

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hyeteck

ya those s55's are fast...i actually beat an ML55 AMG...the SUV AMG of the benz

2003.5 6MT Sedan

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">[lol]

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
197 Posts
[:D][boink][boink][:D]yeah, i actually was able to beat one of the mini vans .....[boink]

·
Registered
94 Posts
now are we talking about the supercharged beasts from '03 and up? the ones with like 460+ hp and 500+ tq? those things are beasts. for a 100 grrr there isnt one car that i would get before an E55. 0 to 150 in less than 25 sec..........whoa!!!!

Doc

DG/6MT/Prem/Nav/Attitude

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DrRick

now are we talking about the supercharged beasts from '03 and up? the ones with like 460+ hp and 500+ tq? those things are beasts. for a 100 grrr there isnt one car that i would get before an E55. 0 to 150 in less than 25 sec..........whoa!!!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Like I said. I had no intention of actually beating the guy but was expecting an old man unwilling to move his car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts