Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was driving to my house when i get to the red light, and then a black s2000 gets next to me, the light goes green amd i get in front of him...i must be 3 or more ahead, then i slow down (dont wanna get pulled over) and he passes me, i again try to pass him but this time he is way faster than me and im not able to, i only try for a couple of seconds since i had to make a left turn up ahead. if i didnt slow down could he have passed me??????

thanxs alot guys, any comments or help is greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
They are better from a roll, not much torque at the low end. As far as who would win if you had stayed in the throttle, no telling. Both cars are pretty close, one better from a standing start, the other from a rolling start. Both cars stock I would lean a little more toward the G.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
They don't make shit for power until very late in the power curve. I doubt he'd have caught you in a stop and go, assuming you know how to drive a stick, but letting up gives him all the advantage he needs for that whiney little 4-banger to spool way the fuck up.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my g is automatic, i wasnt using the trip-tronic and vdc was on, if that makes any difference[dunno]

thanxs alot guys, any comments or help is greatly appreciated

1 - 4 of 4 Posts