Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

Which of the following driving habits really grinds your gears?

• Others Not Signaling

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Switch to fast lane but not speeding up

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Mergers afraid to merge

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Jerks that don't let you in the lane

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • People that honk pre-maturely or unneccessarily

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • other: please explain

Votes: 3 8.1%
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
^^ haha
If there wasn't a big steel wall on the sides...i prob would have pushed their car over the edge....SPLASH!!! Oopsy...sorry bout dat. Was in my big ass F350 4X4 crew cab too. :lol:

·
Registered
14,068 Posts
JustJ said:
Get pass toll booths, 2/3 the way on first bridge span (there's two spans, island in the middle) already two plus hours and not even half way...what do i see?!?!
A car stopped in the fast lane on the bridge with tourists outside their car...TAKING PICTURES OF THE BAY AND SAN FRANCISCO!!!! OMFG!!! UNBELIEVABLE!! Tourists!! :twisted:
I would of thrown anything I had at them that wasn't lethaL! OMG, that would of pissed me off to no end!!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Wouldn't that be nice if it were possible.
Or ppl who rubber neck on the fwy's cuz theirs someone in the emergency lane changing a flat tire and backing up traffic for hours.....Argh!!! That's another OMFG moment.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
JustJ said:
Thanx. I refuse to grow up...drives the wifey crazy but my body tells me different some days :roll:
Still waiting for your Mom to sign those papers so I can convert you to a JDM Whore...my future son :lol:
LoL sure! you can be my OEM Dad. hahaha!! my birthday's Nov 2. *hint*

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
^^^har dee har har. . .
you so funny. . .

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Bwahahahaha....slowly gettin him used to fact that i will own him...j/k
And his new legal name will be Jason Darrel Miller. :p

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
photo on the bridge

JustJ said:
Thanx. I refuse to grow up...drives the wifey crazy but my body tells me different some days :roll:
Still waiting for your Mom to sign those papers so I can convert you to a JDM Whore...my future son :lol:

LMFAO!!!

Okay...here's the cake.
Normal SF Bay bridge morning commute nightmare. Normal ET is 1.5hrs to go 16mi from East Bay to SF China Basin district.
Traffic back-up seems much worse than normal...hmmm...probably an accident on the bridge...damn...late for work for sure.
Get pass toll booths, 2/3 the way on first bridge span (there's two spans, island in the middle) already two plus hours and not even half way...what do i see?!?!
A car stopped in the fast lane on the bridge with tourists outside their car...TAKING PICTURES OF THE BAY AND SAN FRANCISCO!!!! OMFG!!! UNBELIEVABLE!! Tourists!! :twisted:

Sounds like a GREAT place to snap a photo. I'll stop by there when I come into town. ;-)

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
JustJ said:
Bwahahahaha....slowly gettin him used to fact that i will own him...j/k
And his new legal name will be Jason Darrel Miller. :p
that doesn't sound very foreign..... :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Most of the times pet owners do not care of taking pet insurance when they essentially need it. blood gas veterinary Insurance for your dog or cat is must if you want a peaceful and happy life that is free from all the tensions and hectic involved due to the increasing expenses of your pets. One of the most expensive expenses that you cannot ignore is vet bills of your pets.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts