Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

Which of the following driving habits really grinds your gears?

• Others Not Signaling

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Switch to fast lane but not speeding up

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Mergers afraid to merge

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Jerks that don't let you in the lane

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • People that honk pre-maturely or unneccessarily

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • other: please explain

Votes: 3 8.1%
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
I was in the right lane, and a guy in the merging lane cut me off and I had to slam on my brakes. So I went into the merging lane, sped up, and passed him, and THIS GUY flashes his beems at me :roll:

i mean c'mon!!! there was so much merging lane left, that I had time to pass him in the merging lane after he left it :roll:

old ass stupid motherfucker in a toyota camry with rubber bumper guards, door edge guards, bug shield, and leather bra. you know, the kind of idiot who prob bought EVERYTHING the dealer offered him, figures :roll:

and AS I was passing him, he had the nerve to fucking speed up...C'MON!!! USE THE MERGE FOR [email protected]!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
yea i hate people like that. they piss you off and then they're upset that you're upset at them. Freaks

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
i find that there are times where i just let things go. I'm in an expensive luxury car and some f'er that can't drive screws up, i just smile and think, "i was like you once." it helps.

·
Registered
9,505 Posts
One time I got into an altercation with this fat turd of a chic on the fwy. She kept on trying to speed up and cut me off like a lil bitch when I was trying to be civil and just go about my way. Well about the 2nd or 3rd time she deliberately cut me off was the last straw. I cut her off and and it went on and on. Then finally she looks like she's searching for a pistol under her seat so, of course, I went for mine in my bag in the back seat. Just as I was fumbling with the holster and getting my piece out she pulled out something in her hand. I almost thought that she got the drop on me and nearly emptied half a mag in her window, but just as I was getting control of my pistol I saw something that didn't look right in the corner of my eye. Well, long story short, this fuk'n hippo pulled out a foot long rubber dildo and started waving it at me. All I could do was laugh my ass off as this fat turd was wiggling her old beat up/abused rubber dildo at me. When she saw my pistol she floored her car and fled off. I guess you could call that flooring, but it was actually me who breaked to let her go. I mean what can a Toyota Tercel with a 350 lbs. chic flooring it do? :confused: Lucky for this chic I wasn't having one of those kill a hippo day.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Zoomzoomers said:
this fuk'n hippo pulled out a foot long rubber dildo and started waving it at me.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OMG!!!!! that's friggin hilarious!

I'm going to keep one of those in my glove box.
One day i'm going to bop someone with a dildo

*POW~!*
"HOMEY DON'T PLAY DAT!"

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Algy needs to go live and drive in Monterey Park CA for awhile and THEN what will she think?! j/k ;0

·
Registered
9,505 Posts
MikeG356MT said:
Algy needs to go live and drive in Monterey Park CA for awhile and THEN what will she think?! j/k ;0
I'd have to say then that you should go live and drive around Beverly Hills, Century City, etc. Honestly, that shits about the same anywhere you go and doesn't "really" depend on the ethnicity. Psycologically, ethnicity is the easiest to hang a blame on and is done all the time, but does not necessairly make it completely true.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Solo_Cx11 said:
i find that there are times where i just let things go. I'm in an expensive luxury car and some f'er that can't drive screws up, i just smile and think, "i was like you once." it helps.
Agree. It helps to just let the other assholes go about their business. I get people in the car going "did you see that? what about that guy?" This constant worrying just raises unnecessary tension.

Speaking of tension, ever notice folks driving in a light rain with the windsheild wipers going full blast? Just the blades whipping back and forth must drive folks crazy and raise blood pressure.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
LA is crazy no matter where you are and no matter what ethnic background either, like Zoom said. Think most ppl got their license from the prize you get in every Cracker Jack box. :lol:

Most annoying thing to me is slow ppl in the fast lane. Then when you go to pass them on the right, they speed up and box you in with the person in front of you. Then you change back to the fast lane behind previous slow-poke and then they slow down again. :twisted: WTF???

I never forget this George Carlin spiff from years ago.

Ya ever notice people when their driving? Anyone going slower than you is a stupid moron and anyone going faster than you is a Fricken maniac.

I love it...cuz it's so true.

Yeah...and now-a-days, it's better to let your frustration go. Cuz you never know if the other guy is packing...crazy ass $hit on the roads these days. You're taking a chance just giving them the bird.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
JustJ said:
LA is crazy no matter where you are and no matter what ethnic background either, like Zoom said. Think most ppl got their license from the prize you get in every Cracker Jack box. :lol:

Most annoying thing to me is slow ppl in the fast lane. Then when you go to pass them on the right, they speed up and box you in with the person in front of you. Then you change back to the fast lane behind previous slow-poke and then they slow down again. :twisted: WTF???

I never forget this George Carlin spiff from years ago.

Ya ever notice people when their driving? Anyone going slower than you is a stupid moron and anyone going faster than you is a Fricken maniac.

I love it...cuz it's so true.

Yeah...and now-a-days, it's better to let your frustration go. Cuz you never know if the other guy is packing...crazy ass $hit on the roads these days. You're taking a chance just giving them the bird.
haha george carlins great

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
JustJ said:
I don't know if I saw that, but i can clearly hear Carlin's voice saying it. lol

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
^^^
Remember....I'm an old FART.;) Oh yeah...w/JDM issues :lol: Carlin said that way in his younger days.
Yuz prob not born yet....
The man is still funny...but showin his age a lot these days. 'Tonight show' etc. Not too many stand-up shows anymore. :(
I cleaned up the language obviously so it could be posted.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
2 words: fucking minivans

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
JustJ said:
^^^
Remember....I'm an old FART.;) Oh yeah...w/JDM issues :lol: Carlin said that way in his younger days.
Yuz prob not born yet....
The man is still funny...but showin his age a lot these days. 'Tonight show' etc. Not too many stand-up shows anymore. :(
I cleaned up the language obviously so it could be posted.
LOL you know what, you're a cool old fart. You talk like you're young and you act like it too. If you ever need a bootleg JDM son to borrow, I'll see if I can get my uncle to lend you one of my cousins. hahah

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
stupid @$$

Neal would get a kick out of this. This morning, some stupid cow of a woman in a white 98ish Mazda Millennia was pulling out of a gas station driveway. (she was perpendicular to the flow of traffic, not angled in for a merge, she was going to cut across) So here she is with 1/4 of her car out of the driveway taking up the entire right lane, this is a 3 lane major rd (aka Northern Blvd.) and she's honking at me because I had to switch lanes and go around her!

WTF!?!? there's an ocean of cars going 40 MPH and she HONKS!?!? Hope she dies!!!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Neal376 said:
I was in the right lane, and a guy in the merging lane cut me off and I had to slam on my brakes. So I went into the merging lane, sped up, and passed him, and THIS GUY flashes his beems at me :roll:

i mean c'mon!!! there was so much merging lane left, that I had time to pass him in the merging lane after he left it :roll:

old ass stupid motherfucker in a toyota camry with rubber bumper guards, door edge guards, bug shield, and leather bra. you know, the kind of idiot who prob bought EVERYTHING the dealer offered him, figures :roll:

and AS I was passing him, he had the nerve to fucking speed up...C'MON!!! USE THE MERGE FOR [email protected]!
He sounds like a JC Whitney fan...

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
^^^^hehehe

you ever noticed how rain makes people stupid?

I was going down ocean parkway (2 lanes in both directions)...just straight, by myself, in the rain.

a guy in the opposing direction stops to make a left (which means crossing my lane of traffic.

I am saying in my head, theres no way this guys gonna make it, he is gonna try and go, and I am going to have to slam on my brakes (I know it)

so OBVIOUSLY, this guy tries to go. he only makes it past one lane (my left lane) and so I have to go into the right lane to go around him and this JACKASS raises his hands
AT ME! c'mon!?!?!?!? WTF!?

George Carlin is the shiz nit

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Solo_Cx11 said:
LOL you know what, you're a cool old fart. You talk like you're young and you act like it too. If you ever need a bootleg JDM son to borrow, I'll see if I can get my uncle to lend you one of my cousins. hahah
Thanx. I refuse to grow up...drives the wifey crazy but my body tells me different some days :roll:
Still waiting for your Mom to sign those papers so I can convert you to a JDM Whore...my future son :lol:
AustinG35 said:
He sounds like a JC Whitney fan...
LMFAO!!!

Okay...here's the cake.
Normal SF Bay bridge morning commute nightmare. Normal ET is 1.5hrs to go 16mi from East Bay to SF China Basin district.
Traffic back-up seems much worse than normal...hmmm...probably an accident on the bridge...damn...late for work for sure.
Get pass toll booths, 2/3 the way on first bridge span (there's two spans, island in the middle) already two plus hours and not even half way...what do i see?!?!
A car stopped in the fast lane on the bridge with tourists outside their car...TAKING PICTURES OF THE BAY AND SAN FRANCISCO!!!! OMFG!!! UNBELIEVABLE!! Tourists!! :twisted:

·
Registered
18,809 Posts
Zoomzoomers said:
One time I got into an altercation with this fat turd of a chic on the fwy. She kept on trying to speed up and cut me off like a lil bitch when I was trying to be civil and just go about my way. Well about the 2nd or 3rd time she deliberately cut me off was the last straw. I cut her off and and it went on and on. Then finally she looks like she's searching for a pistol under her seat so, of course, I went for mine in my bag in the back seat. Just as I was fumbling with the holster and getting my piece out she pulled out something in her hand. I almost thought that she got the drop on me and nearly emptied half a mag in her window, but just as I was getting control of my pistol I saw something that didn't look right in the corner of my eye. Well, long story short, this fuk'n hippo pulled out a foot long rubber dildo and started waving it at me. All I could do was laugh my ass off as this fat turd was wiggling her old beat up/abused rubber dildo at me. When she saw my pistol she floored her car and fled off. I guess you could call that flooring, but it was actually me who breaked to let her go. I mean what can a Toyota Tercel with a 350 lbs. chic flooring it do? :confused: Lucky for this chic I wasn't having one of those kill a hippo day.

... one of the greatest posts ever!!

21 - 40 of 54 Posts