Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

Which of the following driving habits really grinds your gears?

• Others Not Signaling

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Switch to fast lane but not speeding up

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Mergers afraid to merge

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Jerks that don't let you in the lane

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • People that honk pre-maturely or unneccessarily

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • other: please explain

Votes: 3 8.1%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What gets you all riled up about the way other people drive?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn superdude, you fast! lol
i was adding the poll and poof! your comment

I really get frustrated when I see middle-aged Asian women with sunglasses, cellphones, and driving luxury SUV's. they're driving these big huge things and chatting on their cellphones, completely oblivious to the world. I stay away from those! *shivers*

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah man, this only applies to the coupe owners. sedan drivers got different personalities, ask Neal. lol

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
a YIELD sign is NOT a Stop sign!!!! AHHHH how many times...

I swear if people learned how to merge there would be no traffic ( at least in Cincinnati)

That is like the #1 problem here. OHHHH a highway on ramp... let me either stop completely and then make the entire highway stop to let me in.... or better yet... not speed up or not yield thinking that the highway traffic that is moving 3 times my speed has to yield to me.....

Kills me everytime.

- I guess that is what the GAS PEDDAL is for on the G. To go around IDIOTS like that!

·
Registered
99 Posts
YO WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE AN ASIAN WOMEN?!?! i drive around and i have drivers like yours but they aren't Asian. They are really just a mix of people. Not all Asian people are like that. Thats really offensive and narrow minded if you think thats how it is all the time.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Algy said:
YO WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE AN ASIAN WOMEN?!?! i drive around and i have drivers like yours but they aren't Asian. They are really just a mix of people. Not all Asian people are like that. Thats really offensive and narrow minded if you think thats how it is all the time.
That's how it is in family and in my neighborhood. "Aunties" all love them big SUV's and Vans, bump here, scrape there, complaining that crap happens around them but at no time do they mention they're gossiping and chatting away on their cell phones. It really makes them look bad, but they do it and they don't want to change.

By nature when I see people that resemble them, I stay away. But fine. you know I haven't really paid much attention to other ethinicities with that issue. If I said something to upset you, I apologize for my insensitivity.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
naaaah, its asians :lol:

theres so many people who piss me off, I wish there was a "all of the above" option. Redlights are very anoying as well.

a good one to include are the roads themselves. rupurt murdolk built the belt parkway as a "Scenic Route". Today it serves a different purpuse as a major throughway that hugs the shore unneccisarily and attracts alot of out-of-state drivers (which should be another option on the poll)

NY and LI roadways are shit. They are way to old to handle the traffic today. City engineers find it best to work during rush hour as well :roll:

Rubber neckers deserve all the hate and rage in the world. Steam spews out my ears everytime I get stuck in traffic cause everyone JUST HAS TO look at the guy who just got pulled over.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Neal376 said:
naaaah, its asians :lol:

theres so many people who piss me off, I wish there was a "all of the above" option. Redlights are very anoying as well.

a good one to include are the roads themselves. rupurt murdolk built the belt parkway as a "Scenic Route". Today it serves a different purpuse as a major throughway that hugs the shore unneccisarily and attracts alot of out-of-state drivers (which should be another option on the poll)

NY and LI roadways are shit. They are way to old to handle the traffic today. City engineers find it best to work during rush hour as well :roll:

Rubber neckers deserve all the hate and rage in the world. Steam spews out my ears everytime I get stuck in traffic cause everyone JUST HAS TO look at the guy who just got pulled over.
lol you drive on Northern State/Grand Central too! hah

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Neal376 said:
you just got to watch for those green plates
You know that spot near the border of nassau and queens where the cops usually sit? It's at slight curve and at the top of the hill (coming from LI) I swear the only reason why traffic backs up is because cops camp out there.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Oh MY GOSH!!! the most amazing thing on the way to work today!!!! There was a cop in the median!! and you know what else.... He had his lights on!!! I could not believe it.... I have never seen anything like that before in my life!!! a cop and with lights on.... WOW!!!!

I just had to STOP in the middle of the highway and look at those pretty lights.

(just kidding - but i have seen people really stop - like they are hypnotised by those lights)

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Solo_Cx11 said:
You know that spot near the border of nassau and queens where the cops usually sit? It's at slight curve and at the top of the hill (coming from LI) I swear the only reason why traffic backs up is because cops camp out there.

yea, I know what you talking about.

most of those cars are duds anyways. During the daytime you can see that they are old (out of commision) and no one is sitting in them.

cops are not a problem here. NYC is the only place where a cop would be doing 55 in the middle lane, and everyone would be passing him on the left (or the right lol). They got more important things to worry about.

1) old people who dont belong in left lane (usually with oranges on plates)
2) out of staters + foreigners

thats all ya really got to worry bout here. Stay off the belt

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Randy said:
Other people using my road
Where did that quote come from?? :confused:

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Algy said:
you lie!!!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
i really hate it when there are slow drivers on the fast lane, especially when they see you catch up to them and they dont speed up or switch, i even went as far as passing them on the emergency lane...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts