Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from my road trip to San Diego. We had a blast!!! Did a little sailing, golf, and some driving up and down the coast of Cali. (coming from AZ it's a real treat to see water). We put the NAV to the test and not once did we get lost!!!! I put over 1000 miles on the damn car but it was well worth it, we packed the sucker tight with believe it or not - 2 golf bags, 1 suit case, laptop bag, shoe bag (5 damn pairs to be exact) I had my wife with me [lol] and like 2 misc. bags. Holy cow did we pack!!!! The best part of the trip was the cruising and getting all of the looks that we did in the laser red G with ALL the options!!!! I also got to see what happens when you only have 3 miles to empty - yes I said 3 [jaw] we were almost pushing it home. - any way just wanted to report that this car can make any damn trip enjoyable...Best of all no tickets [boink] thank GOD cause I was hauling ass 90-105+ took it to 122 once while the wife was sleeping hehehe - enough for now -

G35 - Driven

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
NICE! [8D] But I must say I'm very jealous. We had awful weather on the east coast this weekend. [censored]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.