Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Nice! [thmsup]

Where did you find that?

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
328 Posts
its at the www.i-m-racing.com website...they updated their G35 section and they added that Veilside body kit. I think it looks good without the huge wing..i'de rather have a little lip from Impul and just have the body kit from veilside if i had the coupe.

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Registered
316 Posts
Rims: nice
Lights: nice
Spoiler: rice

Black 2003.5 6MT - Willow - Nav - Premium - Performance - Tint - Nose mask

·
Registered
550 Posts
Holy shit.....THAT IS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET [thmsup]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
The rims are livable. Not my first choice, but not my last.

The body kit is fucking hideous, and if for some reason you can look at the back of that car and not want to puke, you should be driving a car from F&F with all of the other ricer fools out there. It totally ruins the whole classy look of the car, and definitely doesn't add aggressiveness. IMHO it is gaudy: the spoiler is obnoxious, the mud guards are hideous, and the front bumper probably would be ok with another body kit, buut maked the car look very square"ish" from the front.

Fog Lights are JDM Spec for the Nissan Skyline Coupe. I believe you can buy them for yourself for around $1800. Yes, they are HIDs.

Sticker on the window might as well say, "I should have bought a Honduhhhh" or "Please Steal Me" or quite possibly, "How Tasteful and Modest am I?"

·
Registered
123 Posts
Luxury cars should never be riced...at least not the exterior...

That's just...degrading.

I personally love it, but it's degrading to have.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Sticker on the window might as well say, "I should have bought a Honduhhhh" or "Please Steal Me" or quite possibly, "How Tasteful and Modest am I?"<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Amen to that![boink][boink][boink]

|So. Cal|G35 Sedan|Premium|Aero|Black/Black|Still looking for good salesman/dealer|

·
Registered
123 Posts
Luxury cars should never be riced...at least not the exterior...

That's just...degrading.

I personally love it, but it's degrading to have.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Sticker on the window might as well say, "I should have bought a Honduhhhh" or "Please Steal Me" or quite possibly, "How Tasteful and Modest am I?"<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Amen to that![boink][boink][boink]

|So. Cal|G35 Sedan|Premium|Aero|Black/Black|Still looking for good salesman/dealer|

·
Registered
316 Posts
In defense of sushi boy who riced it up, we're looking at a Skyline, not a G. I have a hard time thinking of any Nissan as a luxury car. For that matter the G only won award for best "semi-luxury" automobile. Even the new Maxima, which is pretty nice, wouldn't really qualify as a luxury vehicle with a BMW or a Jag or the like. I don't like the rice on anything, but I don't think it's so bad since it is a Nissan.

Black 2003.5 6MT - Willow - Nav - Premium - Performance - Tint - Nose mask

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gilgamesh

Ever listened to the Jack Johnson song "Gone"? That's what I think.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Look at all those fancy clothes,
But these could keep us warm just like those.
And what about your soul? Is it cold?
Is it straight from the mold, and ready to be sold?

And cars and phones and diamond rings,
Bling, bling, because those are only removable things.
And what about your mind? Does it shine?
Are there things that concern you, more than your time?

Gone, the wind.
Gone, everything.
Gone, don’t give a damn.
Gone, be the birds, when they don’t wanna sing.
Gone, people, all awkward with their things,
Gone.

Look at you, out to make a deal.
You try to be appealing, but you lose your appeal.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Rice. Like the rims and fog lights though.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

Rice. Like the rims and fog lights though.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
[wstupid]

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Registered
68 Posts
I like it but it better be able to back up those looks (i.e. sub 13 second times) and beat up on the F&F cars that are coming after it.

2003.5 Sedan Leather 6MT Metal Matrix Pads, K&N Drop-In, Exhaust Resonator Removed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts