Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I think this will be my next purchase. I really like the old style hood and front that they've got going here. The V6 is said to be priced sub $20k, and the Cobra will be pushing 500 horse power. Should look good next to my G.

Black 2003.5 6MT - Willow - Nav - Premium - Performance - Tint - Nose mask

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
The lights make it look like it's crying. Other than that, I love it.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
The actual productin model will be much subdued from that picture that you are viewing. I think that once you see the actualy production car you might not be as thrilled as you are about the concept.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What I've read is that this is pretty close to what the '06 Cobra will look like, but not the '05 GT and standard versions. The hood and side will be a little tamer on those. Have you heard differently?

Black 2003.5 6MT - Willow - Nav - Premium - Performance - Tint - Nose mask

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I believe that I was reading Autoweek and they had new pictures of the revised design, which was more moderate. They said to expect them to make the car even more conservative than the redesign.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
It will be a cryin' shame if the production models don't look like the concept. It's gotten a lot of press and people are enthusiastic about it. Changing it too much will be a very bad move by Ford.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I agree with your completely kloh. Ford hasn't come out with anything THIS exciting since the 2000 Cobra R, and before that it was the 1993 Cobra that shook the world up. Hopefully, for ford's sake, they will stay true to the concept and create very little changes. But I doubt that they will.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

It will be a cryin' shame if the production models don't look like the concept. It's gotten a lot of press and people are enthusiastic about it. Changing it too much will be a very bad move by Ford.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I second this...

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Graphite Leather | Sport

1 - 9 of 9 Posts