Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Nissan has chosen the Tokyo Auto Show to debut the next generation of the company’s top-level Fuga luxury sedan. Sold in North America as the Infinti M, it's not clear if Nissan plans to offer the same 3.7-liter V6 (M37) and 5.6-liter V8 (M56) engine choices.

Nissan will, however, deliver a hybrid model, similar to the M35 Hybrid that the company announced yesterday. Engineered completely in-house, this new hybrid model promises increased performance with increased fuel economy and will use a lithium-ion battery pack, combined with an electric motor and Nissan's 3.5-liter V6 engine.

In a sign of what is to come with the new Infiniti M37/M56, Nissan has said the new Fuga will contain several "worlds first" technological innovations.

More: Report: New Nissan Fuga/Infinti M to Debut at Tokyo Auto Show on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
743 Posts

14" sport brakes, 20" wheels, 400+hp, 7-speed tranny....

the stock FX50 does 13.5 1/4 mile .... heavier than the M with the VK50 motor... this new M56 definitely has to have more potential than the FX50

·
Registered
18,809 Posts
The current gen Fuga is a powerful muscular magnificent beast... has presence; this looks like the Skyline sedan in a fun-house mirror!!
Update: Yesterday i went to the dealership for an oil change (to which the rep asked if i only drive the car when i need to come in for an oil change, which i found very funny)... but while there i went into the showroom & lo... the M56 was there, in person... forget everything i have said up until now about this car; pics really do not do this car justice @ all... i want one of these now!!

The new M is now a powerful hunched down widebody magnificent dragon, talk about presence... WHOO!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts