Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to rent a G35 coupe for May3rd/4th. Does anyone know where I cant rent one, what companies offer them (if they do yet), how much it might cost, or maybe if anyone here in Phoenix who has one might be willing to make a deal. Must be automatic however because unfortunately I don't drive manual yet (though I'll be learning soon hopefully) and would not be willing to test out my lack of skills on someone else's car.

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Doubtful anyone has it except exotic car rental places. Of course, none of them are going to rent to someone of your age.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinking my parents might be able to rent it and i could drive it, no? if not im either out of luck or have to find someone on here that would be willing to make a deal

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Hahahah thats funny tmartin. Why do you need to rent one? I bet this will be good...[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
You're on crack if you actually expect someone to loan their new 40k sports coupe to a high school kid they met on the internet. I love you man, but you're nuts.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol ... hey i can wish cant i? but it would be for money -- id have to work out a figure with whomever said yea, but it would be worth it id think.

lol chaz, what do you have in mind? I'll see how close you are.

I looked at rental companies and exotic rental companies and i can choose between a geo metro, ford excursion, plymoth voyager, tacoma, sebring, viper, 911, ferrari, mercedes, lincoln, and thats about it. No infiniti of any kind anywhere.

but i have a new idea if none of the others work. Take my car in for service and get a loaner g35 coupe.....not sure how that would work. Cause they say equal or lesser value, we generally get g20's but that was before the g35 came out. I can hope. Any other ideas?

ps - i also thought about whomever "loaned" their coupe could drive it like a chauffer -- but I want to drive and the back seat is kinda small.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
BWWAHAHAHAHAHA...Tmartin your one funny guy man! I will loan my sedan to you with a BIG back seat for...hhmm lets say $1000/hour...? How does that price sound? hehe[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
The dealerships probably won't hand out a coupe for a loaner for two reasons:

1) They have a massive waiting list.

2) Coupes are rather impractical to average people so they almost always go with the sedan.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, $1000 an hour...i could get two limos for that much and it wouldnt be per hour -- it would be per night. So thanks, but no thanks [:D]

anyways, this is for prom. we want to get a limo very badly (i mean senior prom -- gotta be special) but there would only be 4 of us, 2 couples, therefore $250 a couple. We arent willing to spend that much, but if there were more of us, per couple prices would drop and making it more appealing. Since that probably wont happen I'm looking for alternatives. And what better way to show up at prom (and thoroughly enjoy the ride there) than in a g35 coupe.

too bad about the loaners from the dealer, anyone got any other ideas? or alternative rides? no i will not take a bus, taxi, or my i30.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
good luck trying to get 2 people in the back... don't get me wrong, it's quite roomy for a 2+2 coupe, but anyone 5'10" or taller will not be comfortable in the back.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
20 Posts
so... put the girls back there[:D]
or if you want your girl up front, make the other couple sit in the back... im sure they wont mind slouching down a bit[pimp]

Laser Red, Graphite, 6MT, due June

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
youre missing the point -- to be WITH the girl...lol and yea id want her up front but there would only be the two of us, the other couple would have to find their own ride [:D]

problem is -- i need to find the car first. [banghead]

·
Registered
9 Posts
the exotic car rental will not rent to people under 25 and will not allow anybody other than renter to drive FYI, i wanted to rent a g35C before i bought unfortunately I could not find one in a exotics inventory so i just went ahead and bought it and NO im sorry nobody borrows my G

Lies, Tricks, Deceit!
http://ummhmmlies.homestead.com/DMLIES.html

1 - 13 of 13 Posts