Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does have any experience removing the front dash. I'm not sure exactly what to do and don't want to do anything drastic before i consult other drivers. PLease help![bigeyes]

·
Registered
550 Posts
Removing the Dash?[bigeyes] [bigeyes] [bigeyes] [bigeyes]

What are you planning on doing?

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
316 Posts
I saw a picture of somebody in Mexico who had hidden themselves inside the dash to get across the border. When the car was stopped and customs and the officer asked for papers from the glove box, the person hiding handed them out. Duh! I wouldn't reccomend this in your G.

Black 2003.5 6MT - Willow - Nav - Premium - Performance - Tint - Nose mask

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
yesterday while working, i tried to take apart my dash.. try this..

open your glove block (so u have more room to work with..)
now the middle portion lifts out.. lift it from the side near the glove box first..

i couldnt get it out futher because the shifter was in the way, may be you'll have better luck than i did..

<font face="Verdana"><center>2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan : Brilliant Silver : Black Leather : Premium Package : Auto
View my car at http://dbizz.cjb.net/g35/</center></font id="Verdana">

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
to do what?

03 Laser Red 6MT | Willow int | No fancy stuff | 30% Tint and 3M Clear Bra

·
Registered
55 Posts
Don't know why someone would want to do that. [dunno]

But a hammer might work if you don't intend to put it back in. [}:)]

'03 G35 Coupe / 5AT / Carrib Blue / Willow Leather / Sport Wheels

·
Registered
55 Posts
Don't know why someone would want to do that. [dunno]

But a hammer might work if you don't intend to put it back in. [}:)]

'03 G35 Coupe / 5AT / Carrib Blue / Willow Leather / Sport Wheels

·
Registered
230 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jtb

I saw a picture of somebody in Mexico who had hidden themselves inside the dash to get across the border. When the car was stopped and customs and the officer asked for papers from the glove box, the person hiding handed them out. Duh! I wouldn't reccomend this in your G.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

HAHAHAHAHAHA[rockon]

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
336 Posts
Im assuming you may want to connect the sat radio harness. This si what I did: I loosened every screw that was visible and pryed the entire radio dash out as far as i could and wedged my hockey stick. I just barely slid my hands in there and pulled the topmost closest plug out of the radio and inserted it into the harness, then replaced the other 2 plugs. It took me 3 hours on sunday but i was hungover and got the damn radio to work

1 - 10 of 10 Posts