Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried this? Or is it a feature in mid-year models only? When you depress the unlock button and hold it on the remote, all four windows on the car come down... then you can put them back up by simply inserting the key in one of the two front doors and hold left. It is a good feature to let the heat out when walking towards your car in a hot parking lot... Just my $0.02...

Peace!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
That is sweet XL. I think some other owners have this feature too.

Hey XL... is there any way to automatically roll up the windows when the car locks? I had this feature on an old aftermarket alarm I had, and it was great! No more rolling up the windows (and/or sunroof) evertime you leave your car.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

That is sweet XL. I think some other owners have this feature too.

Hey XL... is there any way to automatically roll up the windows when the car locks? I had this feature on an old aftermarket alarm I had, and it was great! No more rolling up the windows (and/or sunroof) evertime you leave your car.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

This would be a great feature...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't tried that one yet V, will try to remotely lock with windows down this afternoon to see... Will advise.

XL

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

Works good, I like the speed of the windows also.

2003.5 Blue Sedan
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

One of the reasons I'm a bit skeptical about tints...[8)]

XL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts