Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early Saturday morning, I was driving to Fry's Electronics for a little geek love. Coming down Rural toward Baseline Road, I was momentarily stuck behind a little green Honda with a fat exhaust pipe and the usual. To my right was another car of which I took no notice. Once the car on my right dropped back far enough to let me passed, I continued at my previous speed past the Honda. Apparently this got his panties in a twist as he tried to race pass me.

I noticed him just as he was pulling up next to me. My response was to drop it into neutral, get my RPM's up and toss it back into 2nd. I jumped ahead and was to 100 before he could even react. Made me chuckle. Hopefully it will make you do the same.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
85 Posts
hope you arent referring to me[V], being the "honda owner" that i am......for the record, i have no respect for the civic owners who keep their engines stock except for a loud ass exhaust and suddenly think their beat-up piece of shit is the best thing rolling.

being a car enthusiast, i take pride in knowing exactly what i can get myself involved in with my Si, to only mess with cars that are in the same performace bracket......when i get provoked of course.[;)]

btw, did i read you correctly, you got to 100 mph? on rural? man you got some balls pullin that shit[shake]

"If money is the root of all evil, then I'm a Saint...cause I'm broke." - Anonymous

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">hope you arent referring to me, being the "honda owner" that i am......<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I wasn't thinking of you at all, my friend. But this wasn't an Si and I'd think you'd remember if a G35 Coupe smoked you. Hell, I'd half expect you to come here and post about! ;)

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">btw, did i read you correctly, you got to 100 mph? on rural? man you got some balls pullin that shit<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It was like 8:00am on a Saturday morning. There wasn't much traffic at all and it was only for a few seconds.

·
Registered
85 Posts
ok good now i feel better(although not quite about the 100 on rural thing[;)]) anyways, about being smoked by an SC before....i have been[:D]

it was back in november, and i was on my way to school in the morning, and i saw this awesome silver SC sitting at one of the lights. the dude inside was wearing these cool shades, and i knew he looked at me, and i threw him like a half-rev or something, i think, just to see what he would do. well, he didnt do much until a few secs before the light changed, then he punched it, and left me standing like i was cookin uncle bens in the front seat[:p](ricer joke). man, that VQ35 is one sweet sounding engine! i think its the best sounding V6 ive ever heard[phatyo]

"If money is the root of all evil, then I'm a Saint...cause I'm broke." - Anonymous

1 - 4 of 4 Posts