Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm going Zanio on the paint, but going to try this stuff for the rims and chrome tips.

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I saw it mentioned in GQ or Maxim a month or two ago. They seemed to like it but you never know with those guys.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Keep us updated, I would be interested to see how you think it works. I have to find something to stop this brake dust with the Brembos.

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
The brake dust isn't just a problem with the Brembos... The autos seem to be just as bad. I've gotten into the habit of washing my car every 1 to 2 weeks, oftentimes because of the brakedust issue. And, as long as I'm washing them that often, good old soap and water are working out fine.

Do Rejex or Zaino actually prevent you from having to wash as often?

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I would assume that REJEX would, because of its recommendation of reapplying every 4-6 months. However, I have heard from many that Zaino actually collects dirt pretty well, but I havent tried it for myself, and you know what they say about hearsay. I havent waxed my car yet. But when I do I will be looking for something that is simple and works well on black, so far I have been recommended Crystal Guard and something with the word black in it...

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
what ever happened with this REJEX stuff? has anybody tried it yet?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I"m going to order some within the next few days, so hopefully I'll have some results in a week or two...

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
awesome, keep us posted VQ!

VQ for administrator of the year!![bowdown]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys I just stumbled upon your forum. I am an avid Porsche enthusiast and very active in the local So.Cal Community as well as on the internet. I find your topic very interesting because I actually was in your shoes about 8 months ago when a few Internet Porsche buddies of mine started using RejeX. They were using it as a barrier to minimize brake dust. It really does work, however they found something very interesting the product leaves an extremely HIGH Gloss. Something we have not seen from any other high end polish. So Everyone started using it on the entire car including windows. Anything that was non-pourus. This stuff is truly incredible. About 4 months ago I inquired about possibly marketing this stuff online as a hobby/business. After many discussions with the manufacturer I pulled the trigger and developed the business plan and website.

Please don't just take my word for it take a peek over at my stomping ground 6peedonline.com (A Porsche Forum) and search for Rejex you will be shocked at how often it has been discussed. Including reviews with Pictures.

I have a 30 day Money back guarantee... You will Absolutely love this stuff!

This is a photo of my Friend Britt's 996 TT after a RejeX session. Their are more pictures of RejeX'ed cars in my 100% voluntary reveiw gallery.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I am just spreading the word. If the moderator takes this message as spam... I don't intend it to be. Please contact me offline about any sponsorship opportunities to support your online community!

These are real photos taken by their owners... If you think these look good seeing these cars in person is even better! We have gone crazy for this product.

Thanks,

Eric
www.rejexusa.com

www.rejexusa.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Two different products not related at all. As far as I know RejeX the polish is not made with Cayotee urine. So don't expect to keep the deer away from your car. Seriously through, it is everything I am claiming it to be. So many of us love the product I know that you guys will too. You don't like it send it back and I will refund your money. The Towels I sell have a very similar story that is why I matched the two up. The towels actually bring in almost the same amount in revenue for the company as the RejeX does. Everything offered is offered at 100% money back guarantee. These are two high quality products that I swear by for my own cars.

www.rejexusa.com

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yes, you can believe him. He has no stake in the company, except that of making money and being successful, and not being out on the street eating trash. So drop a couple hundred, it's all not for charity.

-Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure what you are saying? I am the only one in it for a profit. It is NOT a non profit site. However I am offering this product at the lowest price on the internet 19.95-24.95 is the range you will pay elsewhere. Like I said use it you don't like it send it back. I can't do much more then that for you. My Reviews section is unmoderated so those are actual testimonials from people that have no vested interest in my business I encourage you to try the product and post your pictures and reviews.

www.rejexusa.com

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Ladies and Gents...
This is an excellent product!
I mentioned in earlier posts that I was going to get my free sample bottle from a distributor.
It got here last Fri.
Come Sunday,
I washed the car with Palmolive, clayed it, washed it again with meguiars gold class, and "rejex'd" it.
I am so impressed with every aspect of this product.
Easy to apply, easy to wipe off and the results speak for them self.
I will post pics as soon as my friend emails them to me.

Very solid product.

p.s.
My friend that took the pics of my car wanted me to rejex her 10yr old accord.
I wasn't as meticulous with her car. I did a basic wash, dry and then applied the rejex...
The car didn't look like a 10yr old car anymore.
I still have plenty left to take care of my fiance's BMW.

p.p.s.
If you guys happen to pick up the product, use microfiber towels to apply and buff/wipe. A foam applicator didn't work very well when I was applying the product.

2004 Clear'd and Creamy Pearl 6MT
Aero and Premium goodness
Graphite's in to get the "lead" out
Forged rims and 1" drop... maybe
Stillen air box and z-tube, but that's it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts