Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to order a 2004 Sedan and like everyone I'm trying to find the best deal. InSkip in Warwick, RI gave me an offer of $500. of sticker. I was aiming for $500. over invoice so I felt a little misunderstood there :) They said the only reason I got the $500. discount was because I have AAA. A dealer in TX offered $1500. off of the sticker price and they would ship the car to MA. That deal ends up being about $2100.-$2200. off so it's not to bad. I'm still working on $500. though.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
869 Posts
Most dealers in the north east are not willing to come close to invoice for 2 reasons... they don't have to, because if you don't buy the car someone else will; also becasue it is a brand new model, it is not left over stock.

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Keep in mind that while the sedans are popular, they are not selling nearly as many of them as they'd like to. The demand for sedans is nothing like it is for coupes. That being said, there SHOULD be some dealers out there willing to do a good deal.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

1 - 3 of 3 Posts