Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

I just like to jump into the back seats every once in ahwile, reminds me of high school.[jump2]

2003.5 Blue Sedan
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Me too, im always the one who is driving it, one day~ im gonna seat in the back and relax, maybe that will happen when i get too drunk and friends drive me home [cheers]

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Did you have any company back there?

Don't make Renee jealous [lol] j/k

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm sure the pleasure is all urs in the back seat [boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink][boink]

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I haven't been inside a sedan at all. What exactly are you guys refering to? Can you post a picture?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I can try when I get back from Dallas this weekend Semi...but the back seats are really comfy in the sedan...they recline back about 3 or 4 inches...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I've never heard of a car doing that. That's cool as hell.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
How do they recline? Does the bottom portion slide forward? That's really strange... but COOL [8D]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
No V, the back portion reclines back 3 or 4 inches. There is a little lever in the bottom next to the seat right by where you buckle up your seat belts in the back and you pull this lever up and the back portion of the seat will go back 3 or 4 inches...just like a lazy boy...its really nice! [:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts