Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I love the car [cheers] knew I would, and am very very happy with my new purchase.

problem: for some reason none of the map lights work, the rear, or the front, and along with that, the ring aroudn the ignition key slot [dunno]

I am heading to the dealer first thing in the morning, so they will check it out... it is amazing how much those lights come in handy while getting in and out of the car.

---------------
AIM: Sirmilton3
MSN: [email protected]
2000 Civic SiR | Vogue Silver Metallic | ITR Leather | RH EVO C2's | VTEC

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and the VDC button is too far away, I will be doing This Mod!!!

---------------

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats on the car!

The lights not coming on?
They probably missed a fuse when they "P.D.I.'d" the car.
Pre Delivery Inspection.

The sales person's job (from personal experience in the car biz) is to make sure that all functions work before handing you the keys. It is salesman ediquite to go over all the functions of the car with the owner, service schedules, introduction to the service and parts department and introducing you to the sales staff (most times).

Do this tell your service advisor you love the car and want to give them a "perfect" survey but only if they either give you a free oil change, tank of gas, or detail job! It'll work. Trust me!

'03 D.Platinum/Nav/Delphi Unit(sat radio)/35% tint/mudflaps - GO GIANTS!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Sirmilton

and the VDC button is too far away, I will be doing This Mod!!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Milt, where's the love? Why would you quote another forum when you can point to one here? Scroll down to my pics and it's the 5th one down.

[:D]

<font size="1">'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav</font id="size1">

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lead: if only I had know, I would have [:D]

As for asking for free stuff, I got a tank of gas, the car is perfectly clean, and I have the free oil change thing too... they gave me more than I had expected...

---------------

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
congrats on the new ride milty! hope the dealer can fix your light problem easilly.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
all fixed... it was such a stupid problem

---------------
'03.5 6MT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Graphite Leather | Premium | Aero | Heated Seats

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bizz

Yeah, I just tried taking out the center consol, Does anyone know how to do this?.. I'm so clueless
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Wish I could help you Bizz, but I had someone do it for me. I'm very much a do-it-yourself kind around the house, but never have been with my car. I had the pros do it. [:D]

<font size="1">'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav</font id="size1">

1 - 12 of 12 Posts