Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
thanks for finding the info, VQ. Good to know.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Thank goodness for 2003.5 bug-free sedan. I hope you 03' coupe owners stay bug free as well, or start saving for a 2004 trade in![banghead]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
That's what I was thinking. I can't find what Lehr said anyway.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
26 Posts
I believe mass communication will begin on June 30. If there is an interest I can get the paperwork fom my car and let you know the details. I do know the brake light switch *could* cause the brake lights to fail (nothing with the brakes, just the rear lights).

Diamond Graphite/Diamond Graphite 6MT SC

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Thanks guys, I somehow missed that post the first time.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Chaz, how have they been communicating recall information to you? [dunno]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
They just told me when I brought the car in for the oil change. Service manager said "By the way, Infiniti is upgrading the brake controller free of charge." So I just said, "OK." A little spin doctoring going on there, but they never like to use the word "recall."

My guess is, you'll get a letter in the mail after June 30th.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Doesn't the word "free" sound so satisfying?

XL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.