Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
I was wondering if any of you guys know if you can remove all of the logos on the back of the coupe. Are they just decals like most or do they have posts into the body? I would like to shave the rear emblems off the car, but I dont want to have a body shop do it, I would rather just use my trusty heat gun!

·
Premium Member
7,718 Posts
They are just glued on. You can search on shaved emblems and find some tips on how to remove. Fishing line is good, that and low heat. Good luck.

2003.5 G35 A5 Sedan | 2003 Z06 Corvette | 2003 S10 Extended cab | 1991 Honda CRXsi

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Looks good, emoreno! [thumbup]

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Here is a closeup of a black coupe that has been debadged.

'03 G35 6MT Black Obsidian/Graph/Aero/Prem/Clear side markers/Drilled aluminum pedals/Sirius SAT

GFG1-5's on the way

·
Registered
24 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jotay21

Here is a closeup of a black coupe that has been debadged.

'03 G35 6MT Black Obsidian/Graph/Aero/Prem/Clear side markers/Drilled aluminum pedals/Sirius SAT

GFG1-5's on the way
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I de-badged my black coupe today after I saw this picture. That looks great

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Glad there are more people who like the debadged look now. When I started that first thread a while back, it didn't seem like too many people were into that look.

[cheers]

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

1 - 11 of 11 Posts