Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
wow, you are full of pointless posts...

also, please remove the picture from your sig for the last time! you are taking up valuble server space.

thanks[:D]

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
or, have you noticed that everytime you pop open the navi screen, there is a disclaimer in which you must select I Agree????

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
and this one time i left the lights on and when i turned off the car there were consecutive beeps, almost as like a warning that I had left my lights on... amazing!!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
u kno thats fuked up, i was being for real, i went from driving a god damn altima to a infiniti, i thought it was odd how the fuking rear licenes plate lights lite up the whole floor by the rear bumper.. what ever man

<font face="Verdana"><center>2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan : Briliant Silver : Black Leather : Premium Package
View my car at http://dbizz.cjb.net/g35/
Mods:
K&N Air Filter</center></font id="Verdana">

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
yeah, gardiner and I can be a little rough with our humor sometimes [boxing]

·
Registered
75 Posts
thats why I took the bulb out of mine, it just doesnt go with the ivory white, tint, and the smoked tail lights.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
1ntake, you should post a pic of your car in the gallery by sending them to [email protected]

I wouldnt mind seeing how the 19's look on that IP Sedan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts