Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone interested or persuing their career towards radiology? Thats what im thinking im going to do, i need some feedback though. This is the only career i see myself doing i hate all subjects in school. i was thinking about criminal but too much stress.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah but its alot less schooling than being anything else with the pay its dishing out. i think

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
yep...they pretty much clean teeth and take xrays...which is fine by me. i hate cleaning teeth anyways. i prefer to do all the "nasty stuff" as you put it.

·
Registered
25,159 Posts
yep...they pretty much clean teeth and take xrays...which is fine by me. i hate cleaning teeth anyways. i prefer to do all the "nasty stuff" as you put it.
what is the most disguisting thing you have ever seen plaque was or the like?

Personally; i never had any surgeries or tooth decay, as I abide by the Surgeon General's recomendations, but I have heard of some nasty shit.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
i see plenty of blood and bone and shit like that...but the worst is finding a live worm or larvae in a patient's gum pocket. actually the hygienist brought it to my attention while she was doing routine cleaning on the guy.

·
Registered
25,159 Posts
i see plenty of blood and bone and shit like that...but the worst is finding a live worm or larvae in a patient's gum pocket. actually the hygienist brought it to my attention while she was doing routine cleaning on the guy.
WTF???????????????????????????????????

how did that get there?

holy crap.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts