Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to purchase the G35 Leather Sedan with the sports package because of the cool titanium trim. It seems the sports package adds on the 215/55R17 W rated tires that are not suited for winter driving. Are any of you aware if its possible to get the V rated tires instead of the W rated along with the Sports package?
The dealer has said that I will have to get the Premium package + winter w/o full spare + sports package to get what I want.
I was hoping there was someway of avoiding the premium package as I do not want the sunroof etc.
Any suggestions will be helpful

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
You should be able to get that without a problem. There are plenty of sport sedans without the premium, just have to find one or have your dealer find one.

'03.5 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Graphite Leather | Sport

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Welcome to the board, a_varma. [cheers]

I can't remember exactly, but I think the premium package might be a prerequisite for the sport package. If that's the case, you can just order the titanium trim as a stand-alone option from the dealer and add aftermarket wheels and tires.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
what the fuk WHY WOULDNT U WANT A SUBROOF? in my old car i was going to pay 1500 to get someone to make a big hole in my roof and put one in after market! mood roofs are great man, get it!!

<font face="Verdana"><center>2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan : Brilliant Silver : Black Leather : Premium Package : Auto
View my car at http://dbizz.cjb.net/g35/</center></font id="Verdana">

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bizz

what the fuk WHY WOULDNT U WANT A SUBROOF? in my old car i was going to pay 1500 to get someone to make a big hole <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
When you have your subroof open, do you get all of the road pebbles and dirt, etc. in your car? Do your feet ever hit the ground? [lol]

·
Registered
68 Posts
i have a sport package sedan without premium. and it is a leather 6MT

answer your question in that regard?

It IS getting to the end of th emodel yeare and some packages may be hard to find. In that cas just wait for the 2004's

·
Registered
123 Posts
sunroof..?[lol]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">what the fuk WHY WOULDNT U WANT A SUBROOF?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

|So. Cal|G35 Sedan|Premium|Aero|Black/Black|Still looking for good salesman/dealer|

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by donpalombella

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bizz

what the fuk WHY WOULDNT U WANT A SUBROOF? in my old car i was going to pay 1500 to get someone to make a big hole <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
When you have your subroof open, do you get all of the road pebbles and dirt, etc. in your car? Do your feet ever hit the ground? [lol]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[lol][lol][lol]Don strikes again with a daily dose of humor[lol][lol][lol]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts