Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1031 Posts

·
Registered
15,980 Posts

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
did i say that my bike is only good for riding ON the beach? i dont remember that. i did say it's the best for the beach and that ppl dont ride mountain bikes AT the beach. but by that i mean the general area including the streets and things. you guys are funny.

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
i think there is some confusion over the beach and the shore. the beach would be the town. i live in the city, to get to the beach i cross a bridge and i am in Wrightsville Beach (a town). that is the beach. there are bars there. when i say i am going to the beach bars, i am not saying that there are bars set up on the shore. they are normal bars in Wrightsville Beach.

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
i really don't know what your thing is with this bike. i wanted a bike so i bought one. i posted a pic. you've had something to say about it ever since. i am sorry you don't like the type of bike i bought, but i am happy with it. that's all.

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
ohhkay. the beach is not the shore. you can only ride on the shore during low tide. the upper part of the beach is too loose of sand to ride a bike on. when i say the beach i am talking about riding around... everyone rides cruisers at the beach (the town). this is getting ridiculous.

41 - 60 of 1031 Posts