Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been mention of the coupe pulling to the right on this board. Indeed my coupe was pulling ever so slightly.

I just put 2700 miles and took it to the dealer today and mentioned the pull. They told me they'd check it out and as it turn out I need the right front suspension compression rod *fix*.

Point is, my car wasn't pulling that much so next time you all have your car serviced, I'd have them check it. I was told that they have a range of VIN numbers that are suspect.

Whatever, maybe with the suspension rod I'll get some better tire wear.

[8D]

'03 G35 Coupe / 5AT / Carrib Blue / Willow Leather / Sport Wheels

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
By the way, does anyone know if the pull affected both 6MT and 5AT models?

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Since the opening post is by a 5AT owner, I'd assume so.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just had my compression rod changed last week and it seems fine. No more drifting to the right. I have the 5AT.
[^]

2003 Graphite, 5AT, Permium Pk.,Aero Pk, Performance Pk.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

Since the opening post is by a 5AT owner, I'd assume so.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
This just proves your point about people not reading sigs. I feel like a fool. [dunce]

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone know the range of VIN numbers which are affected?

*** 2003 G35 Coupe, 6-Speed manual ***

1 - 6 of 6 Posts