Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure where else to post it, so I thought I'd post it in my new favorite spot -- the G35 SC forum.

We need to spread the word about this cool new place to discuss the things we love, so I went to my Apple (Mac) forums and told everyone about it. They are all great people, so if you see a rise in numbers or anything, that is probably them. Here is the link if you want to see what I wrote.

MacRumors

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My friend has a 99 Blue Civic Si, and I went to their forums and told them about this too. They have nearly 40,000 members, and no that isn't a typo. We should get a least a few G35 lovers out of that. The link is

ClubSi

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Thanks T!!! That's awesome. Looks like those Si guys didn't like your post [B)] Oh well, at least the word is out [:D]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no problem! yea, i guess one of the moderators is a real jerk -- oh well, i posted it again in another forum, maybe it will stay. and call me tim

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hehe, gotcha! Yes, I saw that post in the other forum. They must act quick over there to delete "spam!" Not like we're a competitor of an Si site or anything.

6-speed

·
Registered
153 Posts
I own a Si as well...and it looks like the SI isn't a competitor the G either...hehe

FLaCo = SKiNNy

·
Registered
30 Posts
VQ, didn't know administrators were that touchy about cross posts. I noted that you let a post mentioning what would be considered direct competitors stand. More power to you [^]

'03 6MT (6-Speed Coupe)
Diamond Graphite/Willow

·
Registered
13,512 Posts
I wasn't sure where else to post it, so I thought I'd post it in my new favorite spot -- the G35 SC forum.

We need to spread the word about this cool new place to discuss the things we love, so I went to my Apple (Mac) forums and told everyone about it. They are all great people, so if you see a rise in numbers or anything, that is probably them. Here is the link if you want to see what I wrote.

MacRumors

My friend has a 99 Blue Civic Si, and I went to their forums and told them about this too. They have nearly 40,000 members, and no that isn't a typo. We should get a least a few G35 lovers out of that. The link is

ClubSi

Thanks T!!! That's awesome. Looks like those Si guys didn't like your post [B)] Oh well, at least the word is out [:D]

6-speed

no problem! yea, i guess one of the moderators is a real jerk -- oh well, i posted it again in another forum, maybe it will stay. and call me tim

Hehe, gotcha! Yes, I saw that post in the other forum. They must act quick over there to delete "spam!" Not like we're a competitor of an Si site or anything.

6-speed

I own a Si as well...and it looks like the SI isn't a competitor the G either...hehe

FLaCo = SKiNNy

VQ, didn't know administrators were that touchy about cross posts. I noted that you let a post mentioning what would be considered direct competitors stand. More power to you [^]

'03 6MT (6-Speed Coupe)
Diamond Graphite/Willow

Tornado TIME!!!!!!!!!!:p

·
Registered
13,512 Posts
I wasn't sure where else to post it, so I thought I'd post it in my new favorite spot -- the G35 SC forum.We need to spread the word about this cool new place to discuss the things we love, so I went to my Apple (Mac) forums and told everyone about it. They are all great people, so if you see a rise in numbers or anything, that is probably them. Here is the link if you want to see what I wrote.MacRumorsPatiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!
My friend has a 99 Blue Civic Si, and I went to their forums and told them about this too. They have nearly 40,000 members, and no that isn't a typo. We should get a least a few G35 lovers out of that. The link is ClubSi
6-speed
6-speed
I own a Si as well...and it looks like the SI isn't a competitor the G either...heheFLaCo = SKiNNy
'03 6MT (6-Speed Coupe)
Diamond Graphite/Willow
bump.................
whore......
slut..............
hookah....quote=Archer Troy;634472]Tornado TIME!!!!!!!!!!:p
[[/quote]
What is that in the distance???

·
Registered
13,512 Posts
I wasn't sure where else to post it, so I thought I'd post it in my new favorite spot -- the G35 SC forum.We need to spread the word about this cool new place to discuss the things we love, so I went to my Apple (Mac) forums and told everyone about it. They are all great people, so if you see a rise in numbers or anything, that is probably them. Here is the link if you want to see what I wrote.MacRumorsPatiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!
My friend has a 99 Blue Civic Si, and I went to their forums and told them about this too. They have nearly 40,000 members, and no that isn't a typo. We should get a least a few G35 lovers out of that. The link is ClubSi
6-speed
6-speed
I own a Si as well...and it looks like the SI isn't a competitor the G either...heheFLaCo = SKiNNy
'03 6MT (6-Speed Coupe)
Diamond Graphite/Willow
bump.................
whore......
slut..............
hookah....quote=Archer Troy;634472]Tornado TIME!!!!!!!!!!:p
[[/quote]
What is that in the distance???[/quote]
THE SKy is getting dark!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.