Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1881 - 1900 of 1911 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,882
None of that worked... AND I did NOT get dismissed. Apparently only the Judge could excuse me and she didn't. Base on how much I made and considering I have no debt but my car...I cannot claim financial hardship! And so I got picked and I will be serving...at least it's a "big" case. High Profile. I'm not allowed to read or watch the news.... at first I didn't know the case until they started telling more then I remembered and I know it's gonna be a big one. I start next week and will go on for 14 days.

Yep that's what I get... the defense asked me what if I would consider the defandant guilty or not guilty based on what I heard so far...I didn't realize it was a 'trick' question so I said "well, the trial haven't started yet so he's innocent until proven guilty" !!! the judge said it was a "Great answer, the correct answer"... and for that, I'm stuck with no pay for a week... why did I have to be so smart ?

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,883
On the BRIGHT side... I went to Vegas this weekend and had a blast! Not much pics on my camera but TY (roneski) has a lot... and if you're reading this...I WANT THOSE PICS !!! especially that one where I was passing the icecubes with my mouth to you know who... please give that to me, I have to put it on myspace, I promised her! ;)

And I won't spoil the fun, but we had a ton of laughs...it has something to do with an elephant thong... wait til I Put it on YouTube, you will all laugh til you cry.

·
Administrator
105,690 Posts
None of that worked... AND I did NOT get dismissed. Apparently only the Judge could excuse me and she didn't. Base on how much I made and considering I have no debt but my car...I cannot claim financial hardship! And so I got picked and I will be serving...at least it's a "big" case. High Profile. I'm not allowed to read or watch the news.... at first I didn't know the case until they started telling more then I remembered and I know it's gonna be a big one. I start next week and will go on for 14 days.

Yep that's what I get... the defense asked me what if I would consider the defandant guilty or not guilty based on what I heard so far...I didn't realize it was a 'trick' question so I said "well, the trial haven't started yet so he's innocent until proven guilty" !!! the judge said it was a "Great answer, the correct answer"... and for that, I'm stuck with no pay for a week... why did I have to be so smart ?
It should be pretty interesting though. That was a good answer. :)

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
On the BRIGHT side... I went to Vegas this weekend and had a blast! Not much pics on my camera but TY (roneski) has a lot... and if you're reading this...I WANT THOSE PICS !!! especially that one where I was passing the icecubes with my mouth to you know who... please give that to me, I have to put it on myspace, I promised her! ;)

And I won't spoil the fun, but we had a ton of laughs...it has something to do with an elephant thong... wait til I Put it on YouTube, you will all laugh til you cry.
I'll get them uploaded later today.

·
Registered
13,512 Posts

damn. that sucks. :???:

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts

Wrong answer. You are supposed to say, "Well I dated some cops and they busted some guys I used to date. I hate all of them and hope they rot in hell. Frankly I think all the people getting arrested should get what they deserve!"

.............instant jury dismissal.

·
Registered
23,747 Posts
Wrong answer. You are supposed to say, "Well I dated some cops and they busted some guys I used to date. I hate all of them and hope they rot in hell. Frankly I think all the people getting arrested should get what they deserve!"

.............instant jury dismissal.
that just might work!

·
Premium Member
35,666 Posts
The lawyers typically ask you if you know police or are biased when selecting juries. Throw in knowing both the police and criminals and add you are biased..............set sail for the Carribean baby.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,891
there are people who are serving with me on the jury that's associated with cops and some have family members that are felons...I guess it's up to the prosecutor and the defense who they wanna keep, but they both gotta agree on it.

I thought about saying what Gzire mention that I think everyone's guilty..blah blah blah...BUT changed my mind when the lady next to me started to cry and shit about how she so tramatized by a robbery so long ago that she thinks all the bad guys are bad cuz her uncle got killed, etc... tears and all- choked up. The judge had to tell her to shut up...then they excused her right away and told us to disregard what she said, guess they didn't want us thinking about victim trama... SO after that, I'm like "straight with that shet, aint trying to look stupid like her..."

But like I said, this should be interesting! Imagine in 3 weeks, I'll be able to tell you what the case was! :)

And TY... THANK YOU...and I checked my camera...you took a pic of me with my head down when I was at the california hotel...lol.. I was pretty drunk at that point :) Please tell me you dont have some on yours too...cuz I was pretty tow up ...lol.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,900
LMAO... too late..trail starts Tuesday.

Hope you all had fantastic Thanksgiving...I did but I never wanna cook for 30+ people again!!!

And guess who else got bitten by a dog ? My younger cousin!!!
So either it's a damn coincidence or the girls in my family are yummy!

1881 - 1900 of 1911 Posts