Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that this car is such a runaway hit, is Infiniti talking a significant price increase for '04??[?]

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero/Prem

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
hope it doesn't happen, but wouldn't surprise me one bit. They already increased the 03's by $500 at one point. My guess is anywhere between $500 and $1500 for the 04's.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would bet AT LEAST that Kloh....I am SO GLAD I DID NOT listen to those who said...WAIT..till the next model year or "Order" one and and wait...

I didn't realize so many people have gotten screwed on orders....
And now if you have to "wait" for an '04, get ready to pony up even more cash....[irk]

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">And now if you have to "wait" for an '04, get ready to pony up even more cash....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It could be argued that it was a mistake to price it so low to begin with and the demand certainly supports this. Especially considering the price of the Z.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agreed...I'm sure the marketing guys did this on purpose to "take" market share from competitors with established but over-priced products, with older tech..i.e. "BMW 330"...
Then, once it's a hit...look out... Infiniti could easily get $40K for this car no prob... and I'm sure they're planning on it...[pimp]

·
Registered
48 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 1CRAZMOFO

Now that this car is such a runaway hit, is Infiniti talking a significant price increase for '04??[?]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
my dealer told me that they were already notified that the '04 model of the G35 sedan was increased by $600.00. I'm not quite sure if it will be the same for the coupe, but my guess is it will.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And the REALLY scary part is that Sedan's are EASY to find!!![shake]

·
Registered
159 Posts
Even if the MSRP is raised on the '04 (which probably will happen), most buyers will probably be able to negotiate a better deal than most '03 owners.

From what I've been hearing, the dealers in my area are no longer selling the cars for sticker price. They're starting to discount. So the higher MSRP of the '04 models should be offset......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts