Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed something and wanted to see if it's just mine or everyone's. Please turn you lights on and check the window lock button - does it have an amber glow like the door lock and window up down? My doesn't.......

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, one other thing:

Look at the passenger seat on the leather near where the passenger seatbelt will rub between the pillar and the seat. Does your leather look like its becoming worn in that area?

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Just went to check. Mine dosen't light up either. I think it's made like that.[:D]

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance | Pictures |

·
Registered
237 Posts
Mine doesn't light up either. I noticed this a few days ago too.
As for the seat belt . . . The extender makes it rub on the seat and int. door panel. Not sure it it will or could cause some damage. Hopefully it doesn't but I wold let the dealer know. Hopefully they won't give you the run-arounds ([finger]).

G35 Coupe
6MT DP/W prem, aero, navless

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Perhaps I noticed wrong, but isn't the window lock sign painted on? And not a window like the signs on the other buttons?

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice | Pictures

1 - 5 of 5 Posts