Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 2:34 AM & I'm 1 essay away from the end of the semester and sadly its taking me forever. After that its just under 3 weeks of nothing to do (hope the 6mt servers are ready for another good dose of whoring) except lounge around my apt and occasionally drive down to Atlantic City for some hardcore grinding at the poker tables before my summer session classes start. And that's my summer ... 3 weeks off then 12 credits for the rest of summer and trying to find a new job since my damn classes are all at night and so I need a new job....and also I have to start studying more seriously for LSATs coming up which prolly means a prep class which is another few grand ... :(

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
i just got another job and i believe they're hiring, not 100% sure. PM me if interested and g'luck on the 3 weeks ;)

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
I wish I was still in college.

I wouldn't be able to afford my G, but those were awesome times. :D

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
drinking, screwing, drinking, relaxing, screwing, clubin', drinking...

fun times, how I do miss.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I got lots to do this summer....I gotta go to college orientation (finally I'm going to college) then I gotta get ready to move into my dorm, buy all the stuff I need. Go on a family vacation to bahamas and possible europe. Hang out with my buddies and get drunk all the time cuz I'll bearly see them since I'm going all the way up to santa cruz.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
What I'm going to do this summer: Oh wait, I'm a working stiff, there is no summer in my world! Dude, make sure you go immediately back to graduate school, why would you want to join this rat race???

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Reorganize the NOC.
Rewire some networking closets
Possibly install some Aironet 1200s
Find out what training and where I'm being sent this fall

Makes me wish to be in college again, at least then I got to sleep some during the day.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
I hear ya on that sleeping thing...man it sure was nice waking up at 10:30-11:00 everyday.

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
My summer plans, aside from working my day job:

Lots of road-running and road-racing(on foot).
Football(Sunday morning League)
Softball(Mens beer league)
Mountain Biking
Incrementally supe up the G
Try to hit the beach as much as possible and make good use of my banked vacation days
Party and seek interesting/attractive members of the opposite sex for Blaupunkt Teddy-Bear impersonations.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
partyman66 said:
My summer plans, aside from working my day job:

Lots of road-running and road-racing(on foot).
Football(Sunday morning League)
Softball(Mens beer league)
Mountain Biking
Incrementally supe up the G
Try to hit the beach as much as possible and make good use of my banked vacation days
Party and seek interesting/attractive members of the opposite sex for Blaupunkt Teddy-Bear impersonations.
When the hell do you find that kind of extra time?

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
I usually double up on sports every day.

If I have a softball game, I go running when I get home. I also do my running at night, usually when it's dark out(coolest time of day).... sometimes as late as 1 am. The running also helps me keep my muscles loose after a game, so I don't get sore. The only problem is that a lot of stupid neighborly people feel that the leash-law doesn't apply after dark, so sometimes i do battle with the 4-legged canine-beasts that roam the neighborhood at night.

Mountain biking is almost strictly a weekend activity for me, since I'm real bad at waking up early and tend to work a later shift(till around 7 or so at night). Mountain Biking + Dark = Broken Appendages.

Suping up the G doesn't take much time.... not nearly as much time as weekly hand washing on the weekend does.

Sunday morning football.... Doesn't realy cut into my time since I'd just be sleeping in on a Sunday morning anyways and possibly working on dissipating a potential hangover. We don't do any practices, just games.

I have about 5 weeks of banked vacation time to use to go to the beach or on vacations, plus my job has the luxury of "Summer Hours", where you get to work an extra hour each day during the week and take a half day on Friday.... which could lead to potential Friday afternoon beach trips if I'm motivated. On top of all that, my saturday afternoon is usually open for beach trips/yard work or anything else that pops up.

Partying is mostly a Friday/Saturday night thing(sometimes Thursday and Sunday night too, if there's something big going on or i'm feeling rowdy).

I have plenty of time these days. It's nice to be single.

Believe it or not... I was infinitely busier in college with taking a full load of classes every semester, running Cross-Country/Track every semester, and working 25 hours a week. Continuing with that "believe-it-or-not" trend..... I'd still rather be in college now, despite all that stressful shit.

Yeah... so there's my brief autobiography. :wink:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
GZire said:
Get a job (or expand hours on existing job). You need new tires.
I never got to sleep in, been working 30+ hours a week since my senior year of HS. I'd just sleep in my classes most of the time, only got caught by 2 profs and they didn't care since I was passing their class.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had the same thing, I didn't get much sleep, but because I passed all my assignments and essays during the course, they didn't touch me. But I didn't write the essays myself, I looked at top essay writing services reviews, and found the cheapest one for myself, since I didn't have much money, I had to work part-time. But I graduated with good grades.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts