Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am about to place an order for a coupe 6MT, black with graphite leather. Was told this is a 90-120 day order in Atlanta and quoted a price of 34.7k. Any suggestions on which packaged accessories to get? I am not going to get the Bose audio system installed and will installing a better system on my own instead.

Thanks,
Renee (yeah, I'm a chick) hehe
[cheers]

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Welcome to the board Renee...always nice to have some 'chicks' as you put it around! [:D]

I would get the Navi just for the fact that it looks cool as hell when it pops up...hehe[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
If you don't want the Bose setup (I don't blame you), the only other worthwhile option is the sunroof. The premium package comes with the sunroof.

I wanted a sunroof, dual climate control, auto-on/off headlights and the dimming mirror.

The Navi looks cool as hell and has been very helpful for me but less expensive options with more features are available aftermarket. They will require tearing up the dash a bit though, in most cases.

The Navi is far from perfect.

Personally, I don't like the look of the Aero package but that's up to you.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Welcome. I have a base 6MT coupe on order. It has NO options, just the base model so it's taking forever to come in. I don't really need any of the premium package options, but REALLY wanted the navi. I'm coming from a CL with DVD Navi and will miss it very much. Once you get used to being able to plug in, "Joe's Corner Diner" and having it not only map the quickest route but also display the mileage, est. time and even phone number to Joe's, it's hard to go back! But, sadly, you have to get the premium package in order to get the navi, so navi really turns out to be a $4,500 option for me!

If you don't mind spending extra, I'd go with the Prem. plus Navi. Aero doesn't really do much for me.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
73 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jrenee2112

Hello. I am about to place an order for a coupe 6MT, black with graphite leather. Was told this is a 90-120 day order in Atlanta and quoted a price of 34.7k. Any suggestions on which packaged accessories to get? I am not going to get the Bose audio system installed and will installing a better system on my own instead.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
If you don't want the Bose speakers then you have to get the base (meaning no premium package) You can add the sunroof ($1000) option but if you do that then you might as well get the premium package for another $900 because you get the heated seats, homelink (which is very convienient) dual air etc...

BS 6MT PREM NAV Debadged & Tinted

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I have the premium package in mine cwise and I don't have heated seats. The dealership here there was a 'winter package' and that came with the heated seats...of course I opted NOT to get that cause it only gets that cold here in Texas maybe for a solid month out of the whole year!

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Actually, I use heated seats daily and I live in the sunniest location in the country.

It's nice in the morning before the heater works up and it's great at night with the windows down. This way, I can enjoy the night air and not get cold from the breeze.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yeah I could see that Semi...but wasn't worth the $1K IMO! I hardly EVER use the heater as is...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Now i dunno...should i or shouldn't get the navithat is...does the navi supply you with numbers.. or no..

FLaCo = SKiNNy

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is great info...thanks.
I was out to lunch and guess what? The dealer called and said they unexpectedly received a black/black 6MT this a.m.! I think this was meant to be for me. I'll be heading out soon to check it out, possibly buy. A nice V-day present to me since I have no man worth a shit in my life. LOL....we'll see how many I can pick up with the new wheels though....

Thanks for advice...I will let you know how it turns out.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Congrats Renee. You will have men drooling over you with a black coupe! [boink]

6-speed

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I have been called a MILF...but Hotlanta is my home.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I used to live in Hotlanta. Across from the Perimeter Mall by WalMart (Gables Metropolitan).

6-speed

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad you made it out...Atlanta sucks now. Way too many people. I bet my G35 is gone before I can get up to the dealer tomorrow - sold to some old fart transplant. Yeah, I am bitter. [bigmouth]

·
Registered
73 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jrenee2112

Glad you made it out...Atlanta sucks now. Way too many people. I bet my G35 is gone before I can get up to the dealer tomorrow - sold to some old fart transplant. Yeah, I am bitter. [bigmouth]
Right Now - Put a deposit on it over the phone.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by cwise

Right Now - Put a deposit on it over the phone.

I just called and the damn thing is loaded with everything except the navi. This one has my name on it...we were meant to be together. Calling to put the deposit down now.

·
Registered
72 Posts
jrenee,I used to live in Atlanta too. It should be fun in 5:00 traffic with a 6 speed. Gotta love that stop and go traffic. [:D]

'03 platinum coupe

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lucky for me, I am only 5.5 miles from home. Besides, you think I would drive such a fine machine to work every day? That is what my Tundra is for...

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Damn Renee you must be banking it! Buying two cars...one for daily driver and one for weekend fun! NICE! [boink]

'03 G35 Sedan.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts