Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hummers are ugly stock from the factory; that thing is horrible.

Black 2003.5 6MT - Willow - Nav - Premium - Performance - Tint - Nose mask

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Hummers are for offroading. This one won't make it over a speedbump.

[thmsdn]

<font size="1">'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Hummers are for offroading. This one won't make it over a speedbump.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The H2 wouldn't fare well in off-roading even prior to this idiotic modification.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
From what I've heard, the original Hummer was actually a utility vehcile. The H2 sucks off-road; it's a $60K insurance policy for bad drivers.

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice | Pictures

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">From what I've heard, the original Hummer was actually a utility vehcile.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It was actually a de-engineered version of the single greatest utility vehicle ever built.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">The H2 sucks off-road; it's a $60K insurance policy for bad drivers.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Heh. I like that.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">The H2 sucks off-road; it's a $60K insurance policy for bad drivers.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Heh. I like that.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Yeah, but it's true. Check out www.wreckedexotics.com's Hummer section...especially this one:

They'll just roll over almost anything they hit.

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice | Pictures

·
Registered
123 Posts
That sucks..rolled over drivers side too..

The fixed up H2 looks like the top shell fell off and is sitting on the ground.

H2's should never be lowered..

aim: johnnzen
email: [email protected]
|Premium Sedan|Aero|Sports Pkg|

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Actually, there was a store owner here in Phoenix recently that took the law into his own hands. Four people robbed his store at gun point and attempted to drive away with his money so he chased them down in an H1, cornered them in a parking lot and parked his H1 right on top of the car, pinning two of the occupants. The pictures on the news were fucking hilarious.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
That pimped-out H2 is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. And the story about the store owner who ran over the perps is priceless.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

Actually, there was a store owner here in Phoenix recently that took the law into his own hands. Four people robbed his store at gun point and attempted to drive away with his money so he chased them down in an H1, cornered them in a parking lot and parked his H1 right on top of the car, pinning two of the occupants. The pictures on the news were fucking hilarious.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Damn! I'd pay money to see that. That's what I call justice!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'm sure there are pictures online if you google around.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Technically, vigilanteism is not encouraged by the US government. However, this being Arizona and all, I really don't see him getting time.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Fantastic. That guy deserves an award! Not that I condone that sort of thing! [:D]

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
There was another guy that beat a man with a bat not to long ago and got off. The "victim" in this case had stolen a dump truck and was racing around downtown Phoenix with the cops in pursuit, hopped up on something, he eventually was stopped, hopped out and went after a woman and her daughter. This guy saw it, got out of his truck, grabbed his bat and "subdued the culprit", saving the woman and her daughter.

He DID get a medal. Got to love the wild west!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Stru, I am pretty sure that the picture is a photoshop, however it is still funny.

As for the "slammed" hummer. Well I think that we all know my opinion on how ridiculous pop culture and all of it effects are, and this is just one of the many examples of how MONEY CANNOT BUY CLASS!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts