Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I finally have some pictures up on imagestation.com of my ride...check them out. Yes as you can see from my paper plates I took these when I first got the car...back in middle April. I am a proud owner of one of the first G's to hit the streets! [:D]

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290688103

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
As cool as your car probably is, Chaz, I'm not registering with Sony to view it.

Might I recommend MSN Communities if you want the same friendly little interface?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Beautiful car Chaz. You'll soon be able to upload attachments for those that don't want to host elsewhere.

By the way, is that a cat or a dog in the reflection?

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats alright Semi...I thought the same thing at first but its easy as pie to register and no big deal.

VQ, thats a full grown black lab in the background. Funny how small it looks!

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm jealous of the blue Chaz, but my black isn't bad either. You've got to get those tints on !!

G35 Sedan...All Black!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh it already has been tinted...actually got tinted about 2 weeks after these pics. I just haven't taken any pics since these of it yet...hope to do that sometime soon.

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks cwise...no I haven't driven the new FX yet. I would like to and love the way it looks. It will be a hot seller! Try to do more convincing...maybe some flowers...then an FX. hehe[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
MAKE her get the FX. If I had the cash, I'd go for one of those. Does anyone know if they're all back-ordered like the G coupes were/are?

6-speed

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I heard a guy at the dealership talking with a customer saying they are not as back-ordered as the G's are...who knows though till they actually start coming out!

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
That's good to hear. My local dealer has already had 3 different FX's on the lot. I haven't seen any on the roads yet.

6-speed

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I've seen a couple but I live right next to the dealer.

It's cool but I don't think it's what I want out of an SUV...

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by cwise

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

MAKE her get the FX. If I had the cash, I'd go for one of those. Does anyone know if they're all back-ordered like the G coupes were/are?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
There is no way I am trading in my G35 6MT. So the only way to get the new FX is if she will trade in "her" Sequoia (I hate driving the big damn SUV). We just picked it up in September and it only has about 3500 miles on it and she loves it. I think I will have to wait until maybe 2005.

BS 6MT PREM NAV Debadged & Tinted
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Can anyone tell me wut 6MT is???!!?!?!?!!??!?[bs]

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sub just out of curiosity do you even own a G35?

Also 6MT stands for 6-speed Manual Transmission.

AND NO I don't think black rulz it all cause my G IS BLUE!!![:(!]hehe

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Subrobo... you are captain of the random smilie!

6-speed

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Seriously, it's like, I went to church last Sunday [pimp]

6-speed

·
Registered