Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am no longer just an admirer of the G35 Coupe but now Im a proud owner. Here are the pics of my new Black-on-Black G35 Coupe with Premium Package, Navi, Aero, Sports Package and 5AT. I love this car and so do all the on lookers ;-).

Note: You may have to cut and paste the URL.

Pics: http://www.dotphoto.com/GuestViewAlbum.asp?AID=718343

Ra!

Once you go BLACK...you never go BACK! Coming soon to the Jersey Turnpike: Black Obsidian/ Graphite Leather, 18",Premi, Navi, Aero, Auto

2Black2Strong

·
Registered
550 Posts
Tried your URL and I got a Username and password screen.

On Order|2003 G35 Coupe|6MT|Aero|Prem| Laser Red/Graphite|

·
Registered
45 Posts
Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I hate that! [banghead]

"Use the Forced Air Induction Luke"
-Jedi

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by plynlive

After several months of debate with my wife.....I WIN!!!!!

[bowdown] to the G35

how do post your pic in here?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
It says it right there above your post. E-mail the pics to VQ, our gracious host, and he'll put them in the gallery.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rashan, I couldn't help but notice that when you click on your picture link that it has a screen name that reads Kota R/T. I was wondering if it is a Dakota R/T? If so what year and mods? I have one as well (99 SY RC R/T) and I am very close to getting myself a G35 as well. Thought that would be kinda of ironic that we both want/have the same cars.[thmsup]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts