Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just passed the break in period at 1250 miles. I love this car. [thmsup] Oh by the way Gold Class Polish does a fine job.

More in the Gallery

edit: OK, sorry, got the link to work now.

-6MT Sedan, Aero, Black on Black

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Riv... dead link on the photo. Perhaps the server doesn't allow image linking.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
That would appear to be the problem as I can view it fine by going straight to its address. Once it's cached, it shows up.

I believe your provider doesn't allow outside linking.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
yes, dead link, but nice car! [thmsup]

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys got the link to work now. I was fed up with trying to find a service that would host linkable pictures so I set up my own webspace on my home computer. If you wish to store your pictures on there feel free I have 3.8 gigs available of storage space. Please don't upload movie files. Just go to
Code:
http://riv.kicks-ass.net/
and click the folders tab and then click upload a file. You will be able to link to the file using the syntax "http://riv.kicks-ass.net/uploads/yourfile.name" Hope this helps. On thing, if my computers not on at home the links won't work but I leave it on pretty much 24/7 so that should be much of a problem.

-Riv

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
riv, looks great! and nice of you to offer server space as well! [thumbup]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, black is definitely my favorite, the pic is ok but my 5 yr old digi camera doesn't do a good job of color reproduction or exposure so the grass isn't the right color (it's actually green, not camo). And the shadows look darker and blend in with the car more than they should. Oh well, can't expect much from 1.5Mpixels.

I've sent the other pics into VQ for posting in the Gallery, just waiting on that.

-Riv

1 - 10 of 10 Posts