Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone in this group from Philly? I don't have a G yet, but i need to make up my mind and find out what i really want to get. Let me know I am interested in getting to know some local people. Thanks!

I have a 1995 Jeep Wrangler (lifted with 33's) and a 1998 Honda Accord coupe

Klawria D' Notrub

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hey there Klawria!

I'm about to get my G35 6MT (in about 2 weeks) and I'm in the philly area. Did you ever get yours?!?!?!

[dunno]

·
Registered
366 Posts
YO Mayhem!

I'm about 40 minutes south of Philly. I've only seen 1 other 6MT in Delaware on the road. Have you done any mods to yours yet? I haven't but am planning on soon. Anybody else out there?

2003 Black on black 6MT/Premium/Nav

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in DE just picked up mine 3 weeks ago and love it. Added the drilled pedals last week and the all season mats so far

G35 Coupe Twilight Blue/Willow AT, Prem Pkg, Perf. Wheels Pkg, Aero, Nav.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Yo Wood, where in Delaware are you located?
We should hook up dude. I actually came across a pretty cool looking car club in Edgewood, Md (not too far from us). Maybe we can roll up there sometime.

2003 Black on black 6MT, premium, NAV.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Any in or near Philly going down to Ocean City, MD for the car show the weekend of 6/5?
[dunno]

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
You might have a hard time finding Philly folks doing anything not related to horse racing that weekend since Smarty is going for the Triple Crown, especially since the Flyers ended their championship hopes this week. What kind of car show is it?

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Navi | Aero | Clear bra | Aluminum pedals

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I'm philly, work in wilmington! I see very few 6mt's on the road in wilmington. TONS in philly. Saw one on 76 with skyline badging the other day.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Yo VQ!

I'm in Wilmington a lot of the time and I haven't really seen any in Delaware either. Actually I rarely see 6MT's at all. I've never seen one with the Skyline badging yet...I'm actually going to be taking a trip up to Philly one of these days very soon to check out some rims that someone has for sale. I just hope they fit over the Brembos!!!!! All the ones I like that I've seen so far don't fit... which pisses me off.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm from South Street, Philadelphia and I see a bunch of 350's but very few G's.

I have my 6mt about 4 weeks, 800mi, and am about to invest in a 3m clear bra. Does anyone in Philly/South Jersey have any experience with this product or local installers? I'm hesitant to drive on the highway until I get this done 'cause for as much as I love my car, this thing will chip if you look at it too hard.

And just a note to FaFafriendly, If you think finding rims to fit over the Brem's is a P.I.T.A. wait till you look for an Infinity warranty for them. (I'm assuming you have a coupe) 'cause here ain't none. The way I hear it, Infiniti covers the Sedan for like 35,000 miles but not on the coupe. Rumor has it that you can expect 12,000 to 18,000 miles tween pad replacements(stock, other after market pads last longer or so I'm told.)

Sal 04-MT6-Coupe-D.Graphite/Graphite -
Premium-Leather- Nismo CAI-15MPG :-(

·
Registered
102 Posts
hey guys im from philly~ goto drexel~ i see LOTS of G's around all the time....im wondering where alll the philly heads are...but im willing to meet up for meets or car shows and what not~ i've done nothing but put tint on my car so far~ ^.^

2004 G35 Coupe | 5-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Premium | Splash Guard's | Side Molding | 15 % Tint all around

·
Registered
366 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ballin215style

hey guys im from philly~ goto drexel~ i see LOTS of G's around all the time....im wondering where alll the philly heads are...but im willing to meet up for meets or car shows and what not~ i've done nothing but put tint on my car so far~ ^.^

2004 G35 Coupe | 5-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Premium | Splash Guard's | Side Molding | 15 % Tint all around
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yo Ballin! Where did you get your tint done and how much did it cost? Have you ever been pulled over for your tint??? I've heard that the PA laws for tint are strict....thanks!

2003 Black on black 6MT Coupe, premium package, NAV, JWT Pop Charger-w-Z Tube.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Get it done in DE. Cindy's in Wilmington did an incredible job with my tint. Tint to the window edge, a vinyl sticker on the INSIDE so no white dots around the top of the rear window, and only $150. Look up their shop in yellow pages, it's called Cindy's Tinting, or something like that. They're usually booked 2 to 3 weeks out.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thanks VQ! A friend of mine actually referred them as well. What kind of tint did you get? Brand and %.

2003 Black on black 6MT Coupe, premium package, NAV, JWT Pop Charger-w-Z Tube.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
I'm just 13 miles east of Philly (Cherry Hill). Well, home is cherry hill ... I'm at school (Rutgers NB) almost year round). I wouldn't be able to make it to much but I'd love to make it to atleast one meet

6MT|Ivory Pearl|Willow Leather|Premium Package

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey fafafriendly sorry i totally forgot about this thread! i got mines done in ne philly....carpretty...they do a good job. i paid 180. 15% all around~ sorry so late!~

"my mazda is quick and angry, your G is fast and furious"

·
Registered
28 Posts
i've never been pulled over for tint. i guess since i live and commute pretty much in philadelphia. you know cops here have REAL problems to deal with. not like NJ cops.....no offense to nj cops...ahahhaha

"my mazda is quick and angry, your G is fast and furious"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts