Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any opinions on what upgrades are best for this car? I know it's tough to make this car perform any better than it already does, but I'm looking to purchase a set of springs for it. Anybody know of any air intakes, exhausts, etc.. Please advise.

Now all you need is wheels

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I'm with you on this one Hotwheels. There's nothing that would make my sedan look better than a set of nice moderate lowering springs. I think it would look so tight even with the factory sport 5-spoke 17's, since I have the Skyline aero kit and the car would look just the perfect height! I believe Eibach already has a set out, but I'm waiting for Intrax. They are made by Eibach and lower allot more while maintaining the same level of quality. Handling is sure to be dynamite! Which model do you have HW? (Sedan/Coupe, and trim). I'm going to miss the freedom of flying over speed bumps and potholes. [V]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I think it's really too early to tell at this point. Even the earliest owners have only had their cars for four or five months and the number of options are pretty small. I haven't seen enough before and after dyno results to make me think any one is better than any other.

I have seen that the Injen intake on the 6MT coupe stalls the car out at high speeds, so that's something to avoid.

Personally, I'm waiting for the Nismo parts this summer before I make any decisions. BTW, it's great to have another Az owner on the board. If I have any need for wheels, I'll be sure to hit you first. My roommate may also be interested in some new wheels for his Tahoe in which case I'll send him your way.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Semi, have you checked out the line parts that Stillen offers at the moment?

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'm aware of them, but I don't want to buy a bunch of upgrades only to find out that Nissan has better stuff coming out. As such, I'll wait until the end of summer.

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Good idea. I'm also on the wait list for springs that may lower my G slightly more than the Eibach. There is a set of coilovers already out, but the idea of adjusting ride height based on occasion and having to jack up the car every time seems a hassle. I had ground control on my old car, and after 3 years of up and down, I left it at one convenient height, so I'll stick to springs for my G35.

XL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts