Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great news to all G35 owners! I spoke to the sales manager in my Infiniti dealer yesterday, and he told me that they are an official dealer for Stillen parts. Here is the interesting part... Any part Stillen part purchased and installed through the Infiniti service dept will not void warranty. And yes, this goes for lowering springs and supercharger too!!! I know that you will probably end up paying a tad bit more through the dealer since they have to assess a markup percentage (although they might get a special price resulting in paying the same as if gone directly to Stillen), but if you keep the warranty alive, it's worth every penny! Finally, my dream of lowering my G35 does not have to wait till 70,000 miles and is soon to come true. Now I just have to see when Stillen will carry Intrax line of springs. All they have right now is Eibach, which lowers about 1.4". (Intrax lowers 1.8 to 2"). I hope all your dealers do the same in your area, and happy tuning!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Great news XZ.

Thanks for the research!

[bowdown]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice. I hope my dealership participates!!!

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite
Premium and Aero Packages

1 - 3 of 3 Posts