Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
My 6MT sedan can really run a 14.4 with my heavy (260#) ass in the driver seat. and BTW that is at 1700 ft corrected altitude and at 95 degrees on the drag strip.

14.45 @ 98mph with a crappy 60' time of 2.31 that night. I have several (>10) slips in the 14.5 range from the 3 times I have been to the track. Never stripped the interior, only pulled the spare and jack out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My g35 has had the nos put on at WWW.bottleblownracing.com and it made 317 hp at the wheels this car is amazzing it will blow a mustang away, I raced a carra turbo on my way to work at 430 in the morning on the 405 he was hanging with me for a while then I hit the switch! When he got off the freeway we talked he said his carra is going to be traded in on a 2004 G35 soon!!

????????????

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by g35boy

carra turbo <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I am unfamiliar with this make and model[dunno], would you care to tell me about it[:D].

·
Registered
7 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rlipps

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by g35boy

carra turbo <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I am unfamiliar with this make and model[dunno], would you care to tell me about it[:D].
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I believe he means a porsche carrera Turbo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts