Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i was thinking of maybe having some sort of group paint on the side skirts, lower part of rear bumper, and lower part of front bumber for those who don't have the aero package. I will call some body shops/paint shops and see how much they charge and how much it would be if we had many cars painted. Please post here whoever would be interested that can drive out to the L.A. area to get painted. Once i konw how many people are interested we I will call around and get the cheapest price and post it back on the forum and see what you guys think then if all is ok we can set up a date and get these skirts painted the color of the car.

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Registered
75 Posts
thats a really good idea I did that with my first G35, it was silver, and black on the bottom, I talked to the guy that does Metro Infintits touch ups, and he did it for like $120 I think it was. but it looked way better. But now I have the body kit so its all done and I hope I never scrach it so I dont need to touch it up.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts